Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

850XP Guys and Gals - Cargo Bag Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 08:28 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We have made arrangements to get the items back. He was so happy that I e-mailed him. He truly appreciated my honesty and even offered me a free full car detail at his car wash he owns.

Old 01-21-2010, 08:31 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by weedy
Check out this place. I have purchased several bags from here and the quality is EXCELLENT. The coolers keep beer cold all day in Texas heat.

ATV Accessories, Tamarack Atv Boxes , ATV Bags, Atv Stuff
weedy I actually have been talking directly with Tamarack. Very nice people. I really liked there bags and have heard great things about thier quality. I just couldn't pass on a OGIO bag for $60.00 when the best price I could find for a rear bag was $159.99.

I am going to purchase a front bag.

Old 01-21-2010, 09:25 PM
Pro Rider
Doesn't care what people ride as long as they can keep up!

Originally Posted by BRKCOP

Here's the best part. Inside the bag was a hunting knife, bungee cords, and a handheld Garmin GPS. I did e-mail the guy and advised that I found the items. I felt that was the right thing to do.
Very admirable. I'm truly impressed. Most people would think of that as "a good deal". Good for you!!!!

For the front I definitely recommend the Polaris box. It's more expensive, but it's real nice.

Old 01-21-2010, 09:50 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by Roofer
Very admirable. I'm truly impressed. Most people would think of that as "a good deal". Good for you!!!!

For the front I definitely recommend the Polaris box. It's more expensive, but it's real nice.

He was very happy. He told me that last week he sold some snowmobiles and the guy gave him cash and a check. When he went to cash the check, he realized the guy wrote the check for too much. He called him and refunded him the difference. He felt my e-mail was in response to his doing. Good things come around.

Regarding the Polaris box, I think it is a great box, but I just prefer the cargo bags. Just a personal preference.