Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Pushtube holes on a moose plow

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 07:36 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pushtube holes on a moose plow

I am trying to mount the hydraulic turn kit on the moose plow. The instructions say to use the closest holes to the front crossmember in the pushtubes. Can someone tell me the distance from the front edge of the crossmember (that is closest to the blade) to the center of the hole that is closest to the front edge of that crossmember? Several modifications earlier have resulted in a few holes in that area of the pushtubes. Thanks all

Old 01-18-2010, 07:49 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by noooooo
I am trying to mount the hydraulic turn kit on the moose plow. The instructions say to use the closest holes to the front crossmember in the pushtubes. Can someone tell me the distance from the front edge of the crossmember (that is closest to the blade) to the center of the hole that is closest to the front edge of that crossmember? Several modifications earlier have resulted in a few holes in that area of the pushtubes. Thanks all
nooooo, Can understand what you're saying here. Not sure if others are seeing what you're looking for. Maybe a pic that's marked up would be helpful.

Old 01-19-2010, 07:27 AM
Pro Rider

I am not computer savvy. About a foot back on the pushtubes from the blade pivot area there should be a square crossmember that connects one side of the pushtube to the other. This crossmember is the same size as the pushtubes and reinforces them and holds them together. Just in front of the crossmember is two sets of holes in the top and bottom of the pushtubes. It should be about 3" to the front set and about and 6" to the second set of holes. I was wanting to know the measurement of the closest set of holes as measured from the front edge of the crossmember to the center of the closest hole? The front edge is nearest the blade. This is on the long midmount pushtubes NOT the RM3. The holes I am asking about are the only two sets of holes in the pushtubes behind the pivot area. Hopefully this cleared it up enough for an answer.