Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

A few pics from today playing

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 06:22 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RticKwad
Cool, nice pics and sounds like you were having FUN, thats what its all about.
Ever been to Hatfield and McCoy? Now those are some hills down there, talk about steepness. I know firsthand as I try to take one just a little too steep on one of the Black trails. You can click on my photo gallery here on the forum.

Cheers,

R'
I would love to go to Hatfield McCoy some day...that would be an unbelievable trip. First, I need to get a truck which is very possible this coming winter and then get some friends to go out the following summer. It's a hike from Wisconsin...and I haven't explored everything that I need to first in northern Wisconsin, in the UP and Minnesota areas. Seeing pictures from the Dakotas, Montana, New Mexico, COLORADO....I mean, so many places to go!!!

Originally Posted by FunRide
Nice Weber grill Chad. Have similar model in red. I love cooking on the Weber all year 'round. Don't get around to it as much in the winter, but fun to grill a steak sometimes when it's 20 degrees out. Need to modify the way you cook in the winter.

Looks great.
I have had this one for about 5 years now. Usually it sits on the deck, but like you said now I can use it in the winter by just rolling it out into the driveway. The table is super nice to have as a work surface. I have made some nice meals on it...my favorite are a nice slab of ribs that are smoked! This winter was the first time I have thought about getting a gas grill because it's so much faster to get ready and go with in the cold....

Old 02-12-2010, 07:11 AM
Pro Rider

Very nice pics! Look's like a nice local riding area.

Old 02-12-2010, 06:53 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by Chadly1980
I would love to go to Hatfield McCoy some day...that would be an unbelievable trip. First, I need to get a truck which is very possible this coming winter and then get some friends to go out the following summer. It's a hike from Wisconsin...and I haven't explored everything that I need to first in northern Wisconsin, in the UP and Minnesota areas. Seeing pictures from the Dakotas, Montana, New Mexico, COLORADO....I mean, so many places to go!!!

I have had this one for about 5 years now. Usually it sits on the deck, but like you said now I can use it in the winter by just rolling it out into the driveway. The table is super nice to have as a work surface. I have made some nice meals on it...my favorite are a nice slab of ribs that are smoked! This winter was the first time I have thought about getting a gas grill because it's so much faster to get ready and go with in the cold....
Yep. So many places to ride. Wish it wasn't so expensive to ship your bike around. Trucks don't drive themselves though.

I've been tempted by gas, but refuse to go down that path. Charcoal is by far and away the best means to cook a fine slab of protein.

Old 02-12-2010, 07:02 PM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Should of got a close up of the calander on the wall.......LOL............
Looks like you need more toys to fill the garage.............
Have fun..........
.......Caper........

Old 02-12-2010, 07:23 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

well after seeing al these pics you guys have been posting lately and the lack of alot of snow i went and got my 800 out to play in about 15" of snow. god i love the xtr tires in the snow lol

Old 02-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider
Runs Stealth!

Yea nice garage too. Well maybe someday for me, but now will settle for my extended shed. What was the spool on the wall for your air compressor hose? And if so, is it the retractable kind so you don't have floor tangles? How do you know where to mount it? I would think overhead would be ideal but imagine that could get in the way with lights and the garage door?

Thanks,

R'

Old 02-13-2010, 08:05 AM
Trailblazer

I really like your garage. I have to work out of my single car garage. I have so much stuff packed in there I have to move things outside sometimes to make room for a repair job or maintenance on something. Cool picks.---Dave

Old 02-13-2010, 08:31 AM
Pro Rider

R..
Yes that sure is a compressor hose reel...The compressor is just below it...Also did you see his rof rake???lol..Maybe He's let ya use it...

John

Old 02-13-2010, 03:07 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry for the delay. I was out of town for 2 days. Yea, that is my hose reel and it has a brake so it just doesn't go nuts unreeled onto the floor. It has 50 feet on it and I liked the place that I mounted it so I can go outside with it and service in the driveway if need be, or in the garage corner to corner I have plenty still left on the spool.

In the summer, a lawnmower goes in there where the trailer is pretty much, and the quad is in line with that so we can get to the bikes, gas cans, etc. So a little different alignment come spring.

Old 02-22-2010, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Arrow

Originally Posted by Chadly1980
Just near my house in a farm area that a farmer said he was okay with me riding on when there are no crops in the ground...just messin' around.

The view before going down the hill

The view back up

Trying to show the steepness of the climb I was having fun on. I still have the stock tires on for what it's worth...

And two of the garage now that the cars were out. One corner shows the air station, etc. (sign was a Xmas present from a cousin, fyi)

And last one of full view.

GREAT pics! Especially like those on the hill. Bet that was a fun time...

biz

Quick Reply: A few pics from today playing