Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Axles/A-arms

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 06:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Axles/A-arms

So I'm thinking about going with a complete 6" lift for my 800. That being said, I wouldn't need the stock suspension anymore. If anyone is interested I would have two complete sets of front/rear a-arms(one red and one black) and two complete sets of front/rear axles along with another front axle that needs an outer cv. Figure if someone is interested and serious it would offset the cost of the lift and I would buy it. Otherwise, I'll stay stock for now. Pretty sure the axles/a-arms are the same on 05 and up 500's-800's.

Old 02-25-2010, 07:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by switzomatic
So I'm thinking about going with a complete 6" lift for my 800.
Switz....With a 6" lift and those tracks, your seat height will be nearly 4' in the air

Old 02-25-2010, 09:31 PM
Pro Rider

How cool would that be? Wasn't going to lift this one but after all the mods I've doing on my DVX getting ready for Spring the popo has been looking at me and saying she wants to go big. Looking at the superatv lift.

Old 02-25-2010, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by switzomatic
How cool would that be? Wasn't going to lift this one but after all the mods I've doing on my DVX getting ready for Spring the popo has been looking at me and saying she wants to go big. Looking at the superatv lift.
Nice. Keep us posted. I want to see it with the lift and the tracks on. You'll need a ladder to get up onto it.

Old 02-26-2010, 06:18 AM
Pro Rider

Will do. Might order it this week and put the other stuff on ebay if I don't hear back. It's a pretty good deal so someone is bound to ****** them up. Hoping my clutch kit shows up today. Took some time off and got nothing to do. Was hoping my DVX parts would be here but bikebandit is really sloowwwww to process/ship orders. This whole mess could have been avoided if I hadn't turned on my old laptop that I gave my daughter to use to see if it needed any updates. Had a bunch of pix on there and there was a nice shot of my 05 with the lift, laws, and loaded for mudding. Got my wheels spinning about it which usaually means I end up spending a bunch of $!