Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Its Been A While

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2013, 06:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Its Been A While

Hey fellas it's been a while since Ive been on. I had a baby in Sept. 2012. We had a little boy. I'm wishing his life away daydreaming of all the riding we're going to do when he gets big enough! HAHA! I got him a little helmet and take him for rides around the yard. He seems to like it alot until he falls asleep. Most kids love car rides but he is the opposite. He screams his head off. Put him on the Sportsman and laughs and goes to sleep.

I dont know if you guys follow Polaris page on Facebook or not but they had a contest in early August during the release of the new RZR 1000. Well not in a million years did I think I'd be telling you all but I was one of the five winners! I'm still waiting to get it. Was told by Polaris it will be in 4-8 weeks. You wanna talk about being anxious! I cant wait!

I'll post up some pics of the family and all when we get it. Polaris said theyre having a photographer so you may see us on the site. I know for sure theyre doing a Facebook thing. Hope all is well with the old guys and glad to see a lot of new names also. Seems like the forums havent changed a bit. Still tons of great info! Take care all!

Old 09-13-2013, 08:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We will be waiting for pics. Congratz!

Old 09-14-2013, 05:59 AM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!
Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

Congrats on the new child and also the Razr! Next best thing to winning the lottery! Gotta have some pics when you get it..

Old 09-14-2013, 12:25 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Congratulations on the new addition to your family, Rowe.

And congratulations on winning the RZR. Put the two together and it's all fun!

Old 09-14-2013, 03:21 PM
Trailblazer

Congrats on the new family member, I wanna see some pics of that razr when you get. Enjoy your son and your new toy. have fun and ride safe.

Old 09-14-2013, 04:36 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

thats great news on both fronts rowe!

Old 09-18-2013, 07:21 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks fellas! Having the boy has been the best thing to ever happen to us! I'm still waiting on the RZR. Havent heard anything for a week or so. Hopefully soon. Im figuring mid October. I still havent heard of any being delivered in the SW PA region yet. Local dealers said they have no ship dates yet either. I am not at liberty to say which dealer I'm choosing to pick up at. Not supposed to let them know either. Unfortunately my favorite dealer shut down years ago. It was a great mom and pop shop and were awesome! I sure do miss them. I would love to have given them the publicity from all this. Still arent sure whats going to happen. Hell I may just go in snap a couple pics and load it up. Thats probably what I'll want to do anyway cause I'm chomping to get this thing and ride.

Old 09-18-2013, 07:33 PM
"Official Site Skeptic"

Congrats on both events. You WILL find the upkeep on the rzr a lot less than the son, but not as rewarding. You'll enjoy both.

Old 09-18-2013, 07:36 PM
Pro Rider

I hear ya Mongrol! Hows things been up in the great white north? See your still running around with the tracks.

I unfortunately lost my best riding buddy in late June. She passed away at the age of 13. I logged more miles on those quads with my lab Coco than I did with my wife. I'm sure gonna miss her. You still taking your dogs out with ya?

Old 09-18-2013, 07:41 PM
"Official Site Skeptic"

Still Trackin', & with the Hairy Grandkids (the dogs).