Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Need my bike louder??

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2014 | 04:32 PM
Trailblazer

watch out ,they will call the cops on u and the cops will tell u to stop riden and if they get called again they will fine u and take your bike away, even on your own land, even in the middle of the day, u can't disturb other people on there land, reguardless of the time of day, there is no law that says u can make load noise in the day on your own land. make sure u post here when u get busted so I can say I TOLD U SO.

Old 05-10-2014 | 09:51 AM
Trailblazer

p.s. just because u own land doesn't mean u can make as much noise as u want, I love load things, cars, bike, guns, if your neighbor doesn't like what u are doing he can call the cops and they are very busy chasing pot heads and don't want to come back so they will give u a lawful order to stop or go the jail. try to stay away from him and or find out something he does wrong i.e. DUI and call that in to the cops or get him on video making threats to u or your property. maybe he hunts out of season. call the game warden, they don't need a search warrant to enter his house, that will **** him off. best thing is stay on your land and off of the road that u live on that's were the trouble started most likely. I live on a dirt road with 10 houses and that's where the trouble started for me. the local kids were zipping up and down and even though the local cars were going much faster, it was the AVTs causing all the trouble, so I got a 5 mph speed limit set by the property management. not because of the speed, because of the dust that is 200 yards away from my house. u need to work around lifes little hassles. now ever body goes slow on the road, even the ATVs that still drive on it.

Old 05-20-2014 | 05:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

Not really sure where you live but I know for a fact that I can make as much noise as I want up till 10pm on my own land. I live in MT so maybe other states are different. Anyway I agree with the others, go talk to him and kill him with kindness. Most of the time you can make a bad neighbor a good neighbor with a six pack and some talking.