Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

it wont wheelie!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2001, 03:16 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i just recently put an aaen torker pipe and silencer on my trailblazer along with a clutch kit from the same company and i really have to jerk on the bars to get it up. and when i do that it want to keep going over. i think i installed the clutc kit in right but it just donsent feel right what should i do?

Old 04-23-2001, 09:22 PM
Trailblazer

I had a hpd pipe,clutch kit,and k&n and rejetted my trailblazer and it was still a turd....it ran alot better but still would'nt wheelie unless i timed it perfect.try porting it,they claim you get another 8-9 hp,that might do it

Old 04-23-2001, 09:55 PM
Pro Rider

I don't understand why u r having sooooo much trouble gettin the thing 2 wheelie..
all i'v done 2 mine so far is 2 have my dealer install a clutch kit from hot seat,, thats what he likes 2 put in 4 some reason,, he put the adjustable 1 in so that when i put a pipe on i wont have to change it...and i'm tellin u guys that i have no problem gettin the front wheels off the ground at all,, WITHOUT pullin on the handle bars,leaning back on the seat or anything,,just sit on the thing and give it a thumb full of throttle and up comes the front end as far as u want it 2.. just hold on....
Dudes i don't even have a pipe yet..
I would recomend taking it 2 your dealer and letting him look at it,,it sounds like something is not right....although i'm not an expert..just my opinion..

00 TBlazer
yellow shock covers
" hand gaurds
alum. wheels
DG alum bumper
hot seat clutch kit
still thinkin about a pipe

Old 04-23-2001, 09:55 PM
Pro Rider

I don't understand why u r having sooooo much trouble gettin the thing 2 wheelie..
all i'v done 2 mine so far is 2 have my dealer install a clutch kit from hot seat,, thats what he likes 2 put in 4 some reason,, he put the adjustable 1 in so that when i put a pipe on i wont have to change it...and i'm tellin u guys that i have no problem gettin the front wheels off the ground at all,, WITHOUT pullin on the handle bars,leaning back on the seat or anything,,just sit on the thing and give it a thumb full of throttle and up comes the front end as far as u want it 2.. just hold on....
I would recomend taking it 2 your dealer and letting him look at it,,it sounds like something is not right....although i'm not an expert..just my opinion..

00 TBlazer
yellow shock covers
" hand gaurds
alum. wheels
DG alum bumper
hot seat clutch kit

Old 04-23-2001, 09:56 PM
Pro Rider

00 TBlazer
yellow shock covers
" hand gaurds
alum. wheels
DG alum bumper
hot seat clutch kit

Old 04-23-2001, 09:57 PM
Pro Rider

00 TBlazer
yellow shock covers
" hand gaurds
alum. wheels
DG alum bumper
hot seat clutch kit

Old 04-23-2001, 10:01 PM
Pro Rider

00 TBlazer
yellow shock covers
" hand gaurds
alum. wheels
DG alum bumper
hot seat clutch kit

Trending Topics

Old 04-23-2001, 11:22 PM
Pro Rider

sorry guyz this ********* ************ ********* thing is not workin right.........

Old 04-24-2001, 01:16 AM
Pro Rider

trailbreaker,

True, you could port it and have the head shaved, but at what cost? You have to use at least 100 octane gas to make it work right. Paying $1.59 for 87 octane is enough for me. I can't see spending $4-$5 a gallon for race gas.

Try using a old VM34SS Mikuni carb from the 400cc two strokes. With a pipe, primary clutch spring and 34mm carb I can easily wheelie Celeste's Trailblazer from a standing start. All this is with a 4 tooth smaller rear sprocket on it too.

Old 04-24-2001, 05:31 PM
Trailblazer

If you just go with a mild trail port you can still run 93-94 octane with no problems.race logic porting templates do a great job if you have
some time to do it right

Quick Reply: it wont wheelie!