Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Info on Polaris 6X6

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-1999 | 09:02 PM
Range Rover

yeah i bet if i ramped my quad a half foot off the groung it would snap it in half. Get a life tell someone who cares because i dont care if your max can float. if i wanted a bathtub i would have bought one.

mo-ped rules nuff' said

------------------
99 500 scrambler with hotseat pipe and clutch dg bumper soon to have pistons and air box mod 93 yamaha t-wolve with a broken taillight soon to be fixed tailight is now fixed now need to fix headlight

Old 12-19-1999 | 03:36 AM
Pro Rider

I have seen my Arctic Cat 500 jump 4 feet off the ground with a 325-lb man on it and it didn't even bottom out, much less break, when it landed.

Old 12-19-1999 | 01:09 PM
Pro Rider

Lol, Whisky.

Old 12-19-1999 | 01:15 PM
Pro Rider

Max6x6, the latter picture of the 6-wheeler is just about dumb. I've jumped a 670 pound quad plus 225 pounds 4 feet off the ground before, and it didn't even bottom out! Let's see that 6-wheeled Tonka toy perform that feat! So I suggest you take your no performing 6x6 and move to your own thread.By the way, the crap you post isn't helping pig farmer at all.

Old 12-19-1999 | 02:34 PM
Pro Rider

I clearly stated the comment about the bucketmobile which is of course the Polaris 6x6. Can any one say they have jumped one of those? BushHog, the crap you post isn't helping pig farmer at all.

MaxRules

Old 12-19-1999 | 02:51 PM
Pro Rider

Pig,
Try going to www.kbb.com and get the trade-in value of that machine... Its just a general guideline, but something to go by..
As for chain drive machines, I would individually inspect EVERY chain and sprocket just to make sure of what repairs you might be looking at in the near future..
Its a 2-stroke, so you might inquire about the last top-end its had? If ever?
OK, I checked Kbb.com... Retail with everything in good gondition is $3620.00...... Trade-in is $2465.00.....

As for Max,,,
You can't bottom out the suspension on one of those.. THEY DON'T HAVE ANY... Its like and overpriced go-cart from the bargain bin at the local wal-mart... A Bathtub on wheels... hahahaha.. whoever said that... THATS FUNNY!!!....
Why don't you go play with yourself in your little Max thread?...
Oh, exactly HOW do you do high-speed powerslides? Donuts?
B.T.W. by donuts, I mean, letting the rearend just hang out and the front inside tire hardly moving out of place... NOT left stick forward, right stick back...
WAIT, High speed does NOT =Max... I forgot..

[This message has been edited by mudmachine (edited 12-19-1999).]

Old 12-19-1999 | 03:07 PM
Pro Rider

max6x6- And the stuff you are posting is helping Pig-Farmer. If i wanted something that wouldnt break when i jump it i would have bought a JOHN DEERE lawn mower, cuz god knows they go just as fast as a fricking MAX!!! Those things are retarded, if i was going to go float in the water i would have bought a BOAT!!! And i have seen a 6x6 get jumped, it was about 3 feet in the air and nothing even happened to it. You call that pic of the MAX a jump??? he is like a foot in the air with his back tires still on the ground!!! look at the driver, he looks like he just took a S##T in his pants because that thing is so scary when RAMPING it!!! And to pig farmer, i think that if the 6x6 doesnt have a lot of miles and has been maintained well you should go ahead and buy it, it does sound a little high on the price, though.

Ranger

Old 12-19-1999 | 10:41 PM
Pro Rider

Alright Max6x6,
Enough of your mess. Go to where you belong,and stay.

Old 12-21-1999 | 04:26 PM
|
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for all the input. I bought the machine for my husband for Christmas and thanks to all you who gave me feedback on the price and questions to ask them. I think I got the best deal possible. Only 3200.00. I'll let you know how he likes it.

Pig_Farmers Wife.

Old 12-21-1999 | 05:49 PM
Trailblazer

I have to say now, that surprised the hell out of me to hear that a woman was buying that quad. Not to say that itsn't possible, you don't see that one every day. Well, I don't anyway. I think you will like the quad though. The chains are complex, but they seem to perform very well and look like a solid machine. Keep us posted.

Quick Reply: Info on Polaris 6X6