Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

sportsman90

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2001, 06:10 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how fast dose a sportsman90 go?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2001, 09:51 PM
Trailblazer

32-35 mph

Old 09-16-2001, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

Riding a Kodiak I clocked my son's at 45mph. But I am almost certain the speedo on the Yahama was wrong.

When I clocked him on my Arctic Cat, he topped out at about 35mph, which seems to match what everyone else has said.

We've been very pleasantly surprised by his machine, it's way more capable than we ever imagined. He can breeze through some places my Arctic Cat struggles through (because the sportsman is smaller and more narrow). He's taken it places we were certain it would get stuck in and he always makes it through.

Today was the first time I've ever seen it get stuck. I guess it doesn't go over trees as well as my Cat.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-17-2001, 01:44 AM
Range Rover

unclemuck hit it on the head. It'll top out at 30 MPH, but can reach up to 35 on a slight downhill grade.

That speed came in handy last weekend when my son and my fathers dog were attacked by a hive of ground bees. You'd have sworn he was doing 60+MPH when he came out of the back field.

Shannon