Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Please read this and help if you can!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2001, 08:57 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Right on Ronnnnn! I just posted the same over on ATVNATION and was wondering just as you are.

Old 12-26-2001, 10:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Well guys, Mike called me this morning. We are setting up the meeting place for the delivery. The delivery is to take place on Saturday 12/29/01. The time and place are not definite yet. We will let you know when the arrangments are final.

Old 12-27-2001, 11:13 PM
Range Rover

ladybearcat,
Have the kids been told yet or is it just going to be a big surprise Saturday?

Old 12-27-2001, 11:25 PM
Weekend Warrior

Do you guts know how hard it is to keep a secret this good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But alas we have kept this secret and the kids know nothing about it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] It sure is a good thing we only have one more day to wait. The anticipation is about to kill us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-27-2001, 11:31 PM
Weekend Warrior

Sorry I hit the wrong key. I meant guys

Old 12-27-2001, 11:37 PM
Range Rover

That's ok ladybearcat. The anticipation is about to kill all of us guys too![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-28-2001, 09:12 AM
Pro Rider

HEY ALL,
I was wondering how much the total we collected was? was there any left over that we might be able to donate to the red cross or even to toys for tots? Or even get the kids a helmet, or protective wear? what was the bike that was purchaced? was it a 90 cc? Details people, its killing me ,lol! Iwill be looking foward to the pics as there posted, hopefully tomarrow after the kids see it and climb aboard! thanks for the details, and great job!!!

Old 12-28-2001, 11:29 AM
Pro Rider

Grand total collected was $1,555.00. The machine we are getting them is Bombardier DS90. We are a bit short of the price of the machine, but that is what makes this really great. Bombardier is going to cover the rest and give us the machine anyway. I think it is great!
They are trying to make the delivery tomorrow (dec 29th). Many pictures will be taken, and they will be posted as soon as as they can.

Old 12-29-2001, 04:22 PM
Range Rover

By the time you all read this the kids will be riding their new Bombardier 90. LoneWolf and his eldest son Dalton left their home in Winder,GA. at 8:30 this morning. They are to deliver the ATV in Bean Station,TN. at noon today. Who could ask for anything more? This is great and again I personally would like to thank all of you caring folks who have made this a dream come true for all of us, not only the kids. Mrs. LoneWolf will be keeping us updated over at ATVNATION. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-29-2001, 11:56 PM
Weekend Warrior

Yep! The quad is here! Mike met us at Linda's Lakeside Marina today. I told the kids we were going to go look at the houseboats[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] When Mike arrived he told the kids about all the donations and that they were there to get a new quad. They had a fit. Sarah nearly cried and little Bubba's eyes got big as golf *****. He ran to Mike hugged him and said Thank you! Thank you! Well we finally got through all the paper work and started out side to take a few more pics. When you guessed it Bubba runs to the quad they had just brought around front, grabs the front of it and starts hugging the atv. If thats not enough the little critter kisses the darnd thing! Mike finally gets him to sit on it for more pics. We get it loaded and can't keep him out of the truck. As we are saying our goodbyes Bubba goes to Mike and huggs him again, he then looks up at him and says God Bless You can you believe that? They kept watching the back of the truck on the way home to make sure that nothing happened to it. Those kids took turns riding the atv till they were blood red from the cold we had to make them come in and warm up. Thank goodness the atv finally ran out of gas! You all have made these kids extremely happy. I can't put into words what this means to me my brother and the kids. Thank you all very very much![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Please read this and help if you can!!!!!!!!!