Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

ATV Television

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2002, 06:58 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do they ever show a polaris on that program? Its on the outdoor channel so I see it quite often. It is such a bad show, they could do so much more. Half the time they spend talking about the scenery of where ever they are and very little about atv's. But I never see a polaris on there (maybe once or twice). The last show I saw they were crawling up through some rocky canyon with hondas, yams, and kaws. You should have seen all the three wheeling that was going on. If they had a polaris on there with the true 4x4 it would have totally embarassed the rest. It just agravating to finally have an atv show and have them be so biased to certain brands. If you don't get to see this show don't worry because your not missing much. Sorry, just had to vent a little.

Old 03-01-2002, 09:12 PM
Trailblazer

All they show are the ATV manufactures that sponser the show. I wish Polaris would put up the money to be a sponser.

Old 03-01-2002, 09:21 PM
Pro Rider

I was gonna post the same thing. I saw that same episode and wondered where all the Polaris' were. I tought maybe we'd see the 700 in action, but I guess not.

Old 03-01-2002, 09:29 PM
Trailblazer

i sure wish they would show something besides rock crawling and winching! that kind of riding sucks.

Old 03-01-2002, 09:51 PM
Range Rover

"that kind of riding sucks" That is kind of harsh is it not. I would rather see some good mud holes and hill clibming also, but some people really like rock crawling. I think it is just more where you live as to the type of riding that you prefer. While we here in Pa would most likely want to go mudding or out through the woods , people that live in the desert would rather go find some dunes or rock crawling. That rock crawling looks pretty darn hard on an atv. They did do a mud tire test once. They should try and vary the types of riding every couple of shows.

Old 03-02-2002, 01:40 AM
Trailblazer

Skidkid has a point,most of the shows I've seen have been in the desert.Rock clawling and dunning are the going thing.And I just can't see any of those guyes screaming across the dunes with there hair on fire.
I wish they would show more brands and styles(polaras,etc.) so we could see them in action,the good,bad,the ugly.

Skid did you check my reply?I just needed redeem my self just alittle bit.

--------------
96 400explorer
99 500scram.
01 250ex
99 250 recon

Old 03-02-2002, 02:29 AM
Trailblazer

I love the rock crawling shows that Doug Meyer has done especially the shows from the last few weeks but I would really like to see more than just Honda, Yamaha and Kawasaki it would also be nice to see more sand dunes trips, mud running and maybe some really good snow trips.
I know Doug is a member of this forum maybe we can get him to address why we don't see more of the other ATV brands maybe he can't get any. Kawasaki might loan him some ATV's and Polaris won't I don't know but it would be interesting to find out.
I also would love to see the show go for an hour long rather than a half hour a half hour just is not enough.

Old 03-02-2002, 02:34 AM
Trailblazer

Another thing we could do is email and complain to Polaris that we never see there quads on ATV TV then maybe they will hit Doug Meyer up to help sponser the show just a idea.

Old 03-02-2002, 11:10 AM
Pro Rider

what channel is this program, I cant seem to find it?