Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

My brother sais polaris are junk........

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2002, 02:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Muddy,
Do you ever stop crying? Go cry to Polaris not us.

Old 06-25-2002, 06:38 PM
Range Rover

I can't blame him for being pissed. If you blew that much $ on 2 consecutive P.O.S. rides, you would be singing the same song just as often.( I know I would )
I have never had a problem with mine. Who is to say wich 1 of us got the fluke and not the norm?????

Old 06-25-2002, 07:35 PM
Trailblazer

Well shotgun, I would have to say that if muddy's was the norm, Polaris would have quit making quads by now. It is a shame he had such terrible luck though.....

Old 06-25-2002, 07:41 PM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what could i get him back with about polaris that will make him think a little <http://forums.atvconnection.com/i/ex...gusted.gif> Do like I do ......wait till he is stuck and go around him then offer to pull him out for a five spot. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2002, 11:08 PM
Weekend Warrior

ScramblerX,
if you have a problem with my posts,stop your crying and dont read the damn things!And beleive me,Polaris has heard ALOT from ME!

ftwflh,
you'll never catch me stuck without a real fellow ATVer ready and willing to help out.You see,when we ATVers ride together in Michigan,we could care less what you ride.We all help each other regardless of the situation or make of quad you are on.Thats just the way it is here...

Bill

Old 06-26-2002, 01:02 AM
Pro Rider

WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. sniff, snivel.

Old 06-26-2002, 01:10 AM
Trailblazer

well put muddy....

Old 06-26-2002, 10:16 AM
Trailblazer

i feel so bad for you, booooo whoooooooooo

Old 06-26-2002, 11:30 AM
Pro Rider

Muddy,
Reading back on the post it does seem like I may have snapped at you, sorry for that. You have been complaining of your Polaris troubles for as far back as your history goes on this forum. Sure its good to let others know that you have had troubles but when you keep saying it over and over and over, I take as your just bashing Polaris. From what I have read both of your machines where modded. Once that starts I find it hard to blame Polaris for your troubles. We all know that when someone wants to mod their quad, they usually want to push it past its limitations. Maybe you just got a couple lemons, I feel bad for you if you did.

Old 06-26-2002, 08:30 PM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<< ScramblerX,
if you have a problem with my posts,stop your crying and dont read the damn things!And beleive me,Polaris has heard ALOT from ME!

ftwflh,
you'll never catch me stuck without a real fellow ATVer ready and willing to help out.You see,when we ATVers ride together in Michigan,we could care less what you ride.We all help each other regardless of the situation or make of quad you are on.Thats just the way it is here...

Bill
>>

Quick Reply: My brother sais polaris are junk........