Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

My brother sais polaris are junk........

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2002, 01:18 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just bought a trailblazer250 and my brother has a cycle and he always sais polaris are junk cuz there automatic and my cousins say the same my brother thinks yamahas are good what could i get him back with about polaris that will make him think a little[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2002, 01:27 AM
Range Rover

Want to know the best way to nip it in the bud? Simply tell him to go buy a Yamaha then. Who cares what others think anyway?

Grow up and get over obsessions of countering those who diss you. Believe it or not, it is actually a sign of maturity!

Old 06-24-2002, 02:11 PM
Pro Rider

Well, take him through some nasty mud holes, you on the TB and him on his bike. I bet ya he doesn't make it through! Then tell him you wont help him out until he says that Polaris rules!

Old 06-24-2002, 07:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my dads trail boss makes all polarisis look like junk with 3 blown out shocks leaky clutch cover and a skakey front end keep an eye on those steering stem bushings

Old 06-24-2002, 07:26 PM
Range Rover

tell him that it takes just a little more skill and time to maintain a polaris and everyone has problems with them because they are too lazy to keep them in working order.

Old 06-24-2002, 08:36 PM
Weekend Warrior

After two bad brand new Polaris ATVs,I'd personally say your bro has the inside story on Polaris reliability records.

Bill

Old 06-24-2002, 09:07 PM
Fez
Range Rover

it take more work to maintain a polaris? they seem pretty user friendly to me. all u gotta do is grease the damn things. but they r nice quads and if you like it what does it matter/

Old 06-25-2002, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider

<< it take more work to maintain a polaris? they seem pretty user friendly to me. all u gotta do is grease the damn things. but they r nice quads and if you like it what does it matter/ >>

Wow and he doesn't even own a Polaris! I think this is the first time I have seen a non-polaris owner say something like this. I nominate Fez for diverse member of the month.

He is right though, my Sport gave me no problems at all.

Fox250, you are going to hear so many people say so many bad things about you Polaris. I got the same thing....it's hard but don't take it personally. Polaris is an easy target, they are automatics....just like some people when they talk about cars, when they are Automatics they are junk. Enjoy your quad for your own reasons.

-Josh

Old 06-25-2002, 01:49 PM
Pro Rider

I think Polaris makes a fine machine. They do exactly what they are designed for. They are great for family fun because they have the Automatic tranny and anyone can ride them. Polaris has had a major part in the popularity of ATVing today. I think polaris is a great machine, who cares what other's think. HAVE FUN[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2002, 02:09 PM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I know some Polaris's are junk. I know some Honda's are junk. I know some Yamaha's are junk. I know they have all made some junk, but that doesn't make them all junk. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: My brother sais polaris are junk........