Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

no good polaris's

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2002, 11:36 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you get mad too easily, chilax man, you'll live longer.

Old 08-15-2002, 12:04 AM
Pro Rider

Ah Craps! I might as well sell my quad and give up quadding since Polaris is crap... since there's not much sense in buying those other junkers anyway. Think I'll pickup golfing now, hmmm what's a good golfball?

Old 08-15-2002, 12:56 AM
Pro Rider

Hey you,come back when your ***** drop and you actually have a quad.

Old 08-15-2002, 01:01 AM
Pro Rider

O.K. I don't know what i'd do without you. I'm 18.....so my "*****" have all ready droped all they're gonna. so you're telling me my 300 pound girlfriend doesn't count as a "ride" she's about the size/weight of a quad...........mabey i just got confussed, but thanks for all the great advice you've giv'in me. Once agian i don't know what i'd do without it!

Old 08-15-2002, 01:08 AM
Pro Rider

Not you Rincon!!I was referring to the assh*le who started this thread.

Better to fat than to skinny,talk about a sore lap!

Old 08-15-2002, 01:11 AM
Pro Rider

oh, sorry, disgard that last post. lol the girlfiend thing was a joke, but ya my lap is, i mean would be sore. lol

Old 08-15-2002, 01:21 AM
Range Rover

You must be getting some Rincon you seem to have mellowed in the last month or so(haha)

Old 08-15-2002, 01:43 AM
Pro Rider

<< I am goin to tell you all that are looking for a fourwheeler, I dont care if your last fourwheeler was a polaris and it never tore up and I dont care if you are a Polaris lover. All I am saying is that do not ever get a Polaris. My HONDA foreman can out do a polaris 500 or 700 anyday I am tellin you. All Polaris's are good for is some good ole firewood. I know from and experience all of my friends got Polaris's including me and all of within a year were back to Hondas. You can can can not keep a Polaris out of the shop if you are goin bogging and water riding. You can put a HONDA through hell and it will never tear nothing will go wrong nothing. THANK YOU FOR NOT GETTING A POLARIS!! >>

Well guess its time to buy that Sport 400 ive always wanted, and might as well cash in on that sweet a$$ predator...........

This guy obviously doesn't know jack shiznit about quads, anybody that admidts to puttin their quad &quot;through hell&quot; is a stupid a$$ in the first place, this guy as well as all of the other Polaris haterz prolly never maintained his quad and beat it all to hell....no wonder it wouldn't last if u didn't take care of it.........people never cease to amaze me......

Old 08-15-2002, 08:01 AM
Pro Rider

You know there are time like this that I get P.O.ed at two people in the world. ALGORE for inventing the internet, and Bill Gates for making easy enough for idiots like &quot;pissonpolaris&quot; to get on it. I mean, you don't have to know how to type, or even (like pissonpolaris) have an I.Q. above 50 to log on. I think it's strangely funny how the moderators of this site even let imbeciles like the above mentioned &quot;pissonpolaris&quot; log on with that name. I think it even stranger that at least one of the moderators that hates polaris, rides a machine that has given him even more trouble than any Polaris is capable of.

Funny strange, not ha ha!

Old 08-15-2002, 09:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Mike Chero
GREAT post!

Hits the nail on the head!

I Couldn't Agree More!

Find me the &quot;Polaris Friendly Forum&quot; and i, and i'm damn sure many others too, will follow.

recently, i used the word $$hit in one of my posts and the Moderator jumped right on it......how in the hell is &quot;****-on-polaris&quot; any GOD DAMN DIFFERENT? why did the Moderators allow this name????either they don't review every name OR they AGREE!

sincerely,
-MTPOCKETS

Quick Reply: no good polaris's