Old 03-25-2000, 11:44 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Polaris just plain sucks!!!!!!!

Yamaha # 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-26-2000, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider

Boy now here is an intelligent post wow all that much more power 2 whole horsepower for another 100cc boy it is good that yamaha is doing there math...yeah right give me a brake. When you get TRUE 4 WHEEL DRIVE on that heat trap fossil with drum brakes come jump on a polaris until then you can still bully hondas around. Oh yeah better check those rusty wheel bearings to...oh and for the post about pulling the trailer you can order a part from polaris that makes the IRS solid so it will ride like your grizzly then.

Old 03-26-2000, 12:19 AM
Trailblazer

Ohh!! Your hurting my feelings. Talk is cheap. Get used to seeing dust in your eyes when your behind my Grizzly. And don't forget your grease gun to grease all them zerks. My Griz will eat your Polaris and spit it back out. Grizzly Rules. I know it and YOU know it. So get over it.

Old 03-26-2000, 12:22 AM
Pro Rider

sounds like jltim and kid warrior (another kid on his dads computer) like riding 3 wheel drives behind the times bikes. And I am like you guys if it takes you that long to change a plug I wonder how you ever got the bike started.

Old 03-26-2000, 12:32 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah right big rider in LA come to WV where we ride in more than oversize waterholes one good thing though about riding a grizz in water at least you can dunk your head in the water and cool down from that heat off the engine.
WOW grizzly power 2 more horses for another 100cc if you want to see horses wait till polaris comes out with a 600cc they will triple that 2...not to mention all the horsepower you lose because of the heat...I guess polaris riders are wrong about that to...cool motor more horses...hot motor less horses

Don't worry I pull out grizzlys to

Old 03-26-2000, 12:48 AM
Pro Rider

Atving hammer the Yammaha guys with the 3wd problem and the Honda guys with the full time 3wd problem they seem to have no defense for that.LOL

Old 03-26-2000, 01:00 AM
guy
Range Rover

I have to agree, the grizzly is quicker than the Sportsman but hey, if I wanted to go fast, I'd buy a scrambler!

Old 03-26-2000, 01:12 AM
Pro Rider

They never give no answer cause there is none, maybe there afraid some polaris owner would see there childish remarks and leave them setting in the mud next time on there 4 WD want a be. What gets me if yamaha and honda wanted to really make a pulling machine instead of fulling with making a better 3 wheel drive why don't they make there bikes (speaking about the honda) so it could be put in 2 and 4 wheel drive and add the lockers. So that when you put it in 2 wheel drive you wouldn't have the hard steering but in 4 WD you would have true 4 WHEEL DRIVE. And if these guys are so happy with there yamaha's what are they doing over in the polaris part of the forum. You can tell when people have run out of debating power when they start posting this sucks or Grizz is king or grizz power. I back up my post with facts not stupid remarks I quit that back in grade school but when you have kiddys on daddys computer what can you expect. Funny to nobody has commented on why yamaha would water cool one bike and not the other when it is the smaller cc engine now thats real smart thinking give us an answer for that one. Go back to your yamaha forum where you can talk about riding the bayou.

Old 03-26-2000, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider

You kids keep this up and your grounded! I have never seen such childish behaviour since my grade 3 fight when I said my dad was better than your dad. Keep these forums informative and helpful, not a place to start arguing with the world and comparing apples to oranges. Oh ya, my Polaris apple can kick your Moto-guzzi orange...hehehehehe, kids, time for bed.

Old 03-26-2000, 01:45 AM
Pro Rider

The Grizzy is air cooled to save time in development because they just put in a XT600 motor thats been around for years in a new quad.But pushing a 2 wheel 300lb enduro down the open road is one thing and a 600lb 4 wheeler up to it's wheels in mud is another thing all together and the big paint can runs alot hotter.