Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what should i get?

what pipe should i get? i dont want hpd

Old 10-28-2002, 09:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Why dont you want HPD? They look the best,fit perfect and give the same power as any other pipe. If you dont want to spend the money for the HPD pipe then you can get an RCR stage 1 kit for the same price. It comes with the pipe,silencer,clutch kit,jets and K&N airfilter mod. The best setup for the price. It is $325 with free shipping. Your bike will not be the same after these mods.Just the Hpd pipe and silencer is $325 with no other mods.

Old 10-28-2002, 10:11 AM
Trailblazer

Aaen Performance makes some nice pipes. They're not as pricey as some of the other brands either. Check it out Aaen Performance

Old 10-28-2002, 11:34 AM
Weekend Warrior

whats the site for rcr? because maybe i will get rcr or hotseat speed kit?

Old 10-28-2002, 11:52 AM
Pro Rider

tb01

I would not recommend the Hot Seat unit for 2 reasons, that basically revolve around one, The Pipe and Silencer are one and can not be separated.

1. The Hot Seat unit in not spark arrested without and add on SPARKY hanging off the end.

2. The Hot Seat unit is loud and well you won't be able to change that, EVER.

At least with the HPD, RCR and AAEN units you can change to an internally spark arrested and/or Quieter silencer.

These may not be big concerns for you right now but they will be in the near future.

Old 10-28-2002, 12:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

thanx BubaHyde i will get hsp speed kit

Old 10-28-2002, 12:43 PM
Weekend Warrior

lol..BubaHyde i was j/k ok if u were me and u had alot of money what would u choose of these (THE BEST)HPD, RCR or AAEN And about the rcr how much horse power will it give ? and how much mph will it will add?

-thanks-

Old 10-28-2002, 05:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

All 3 brands are very good and have the same performance.But for the money RCR would be the best. As for HP they give an extra 7-9 hp and 5-10 mph on the top depending if you want more bottom end or top end. And like Bubba said stay away from HSP because they are very loud and there is nothing you can do about it. The websight for RCR is www.rittercycle.com
Rick Ritter is great to talk to. He will set up your kit with the riding style that you want.You cant beat it for $325.Your bike will not be the same after the mods.

Old 10-28-2002, 11:24 PM
Pro Rider

Well TB01
If I was going to mod my Trailblazer I would go with RCR. Best Bang for the Buck HANDS DOWN.

I am probably the wrong guy to talk to about moding the 250 trail blazer. Basically because I feel it is a waste of time. JMPO. Don't get me wrong there are some guys on here with some very nice trailblazers.
As you can see from my sig I also own one, but it is stock

My feeling are this, sell it and upgrade to a 400 sport or scrambler.(THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR CCs) A piped and clutched trailblazer is equal to a stock 400 at best. and Unless you have a 03 TB the Scrambler suspension is a lot better Front and rear.

As far as the best pipe this has been discussed way to many times, Do a search and also refer to the following: Hope this helps.

http://forums.atvconnection.com/mess...ighlight_key=y

Old 10-29-2002, 12:48 AM
Pro Rider

tbo1

I would go with (sorry) HPD first and then RCR. They have about the same power
curve. It just comes down to a fit and finish thing for me! Then if you really want to
blow some 400 guys out of the water. Then get yourself a Reed conversion kit for
your TB. he he he he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]