Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Predator at Mpls Sled Show

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2002, 10:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Predator at Mpls Sled Show

Bopped on down to the Minneapolis sled show the other night....kinda figured the Predator would be there, and Yahoo, it was.

The Q of the night I experienced was "Do you have one?". That's what I get for sporting my new Predator jersey....now available at your dealer (probably still special order)

Gonna get on a soapbox for a minute. There was only one ATV specialty company on site. It was Rox (hope that's the right spelling) They had a really nice DS with some sweet mods. Now....in an area of the country where we are spoiled to have a lot of ATV specialty companies......WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE?????. HPD, Hot Seat, Erlandson, Rath, generate some excitement in the ATV market. Help to carve a larger niche'. Last I checked, promotional events and expenses are tax deductable. PRETTY LAME!!!!! C'mon out and meet the people who pay for your houses. There's no excuse for people not to be there......hmmmm, let me guess, you're too busy. Too busy to increase your bank account?

I gave the same scolding to a Polaris rep a few years back at the motorcycle show. Polaris didn't have any quads there.....All the others did, in fact, Yamaha even had a jetboat there. Hello, does this need to be in neon lights or what?

Sunday, sunday, sunday, c'mon down to the quad spectacular, all makes, all sizes. See the latest and greatest in ATV gear, and accessories......sigh, there's no place like home, it's a dream, but it's mine.

Ken