Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Got ur Predator???

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2002, 06:47 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got ur Predator???

Has anyone received their predator yet? If so, give us some info!! How many have one on order and have you been told when you will get it?

Old 11-14-2002, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider

I was told today that mine was shipped and most likely get it next week.

Old 11-14-2002, 09:29 PM
Weekend Warrior

We were told next week as well. It's to ship on the 19th & should be at our dealer by the end of the week. Then again, we were told that the 12th was the magic date as well!!!

Old 11-15-2002, 12:03 AM
Pro Rider

12th was for the LEs, 19th is for the regulars. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2002, 01:11 PM
Range Rover

You guys make sure to post some pics of your Predators when they come in....cant wait to see them in the public eye...ride on [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2002, 05:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I sure hope the machines are coming out of Iowa, or somewhere else, cause when I was at the factory last week....there were no Predators to be found. I hope dealers aren't stretching things.

Ken

Old 11-15-2002, 05:53 PM
Trailblazer

I don't know where they are coming from but my dealer called me and told me that they received a shipping confirmation on wednesday the 13th of november and it will be 3 to 5 days. I talked to them today and it hasn't come in yet (friday), they said to call back on saturday that they usually run a 4 day delivery schedule. Mine is not a TL.

Trending Topics

Old 11-18-2002, 07:59 PM
Pro Rider

All TLD Predator's come in December and a limited number of regular ones this month.

You guys who do get yours let us know what all has been updated from the prototypes?

Like if the plastic around the gas tank fit's to the seat?
Where the coolant bottle is placed?
No noises from gear shifter area perhaps from chain ildler wheel?
How the supsension feels and if it's noise free?
etc....

Thanks guys

Old 11-18-2002, 09:36 PM
Trailblazer

4 days ago I spoke with the GM at the store where I'm first on the list to receive the standard predator. He said Polaris is only shipping 1 predator max to dealers on the 15th and one more on the 19th. The rest will be coming in December and later. TLs start rolling in the beginning of December. He said it would be around the 21st when I'd be able to pick it up. I'll be calling again tomorrow to see if the story is the same. I hope so, but I have this sinking feeling I won't be riding my Predator before Thanksgiving. There have been too many false reports of "confirmed" Predator shipments so the only thing we can do is wait until one of us is called to pick up the new toy. So any of you lucky bastards close to Minnesota and first on the list, please post immediately when you get that call from the shop so the rest of us know ours is on the way. Then skip work/school/whatever and ride the damned thing and tell us how sweet it is.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-19-2002, 10:51 PM
Trailblazer

Well, guess what? Seems I won't be getting my Predator today. My dealer said that Polaris held all orders until they could ship to all dealers. They are now telling me that it will ship tomorrow, the 20th and possibly be here this Saturday. I'll believe it when I see it. I hope Polaris isn't just jerking our chains- I feel that they should be honest about the delivery date. I suppose that I could tell everyone that I'm having the reverse gear option installed.........

Quick Reply: Got ur Predator???