Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Woot Woot Finaly finished the first hour break-in on my Predator.

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2003, 02:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Woot Woot Finaly finished the first hour break-in on my Predator.

SOMEONE HIRE THIS KID! HE REALLY KNOWS IT ALL!

Old 01-05-2003, 02:58 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OffRder15
727Banshee,

Dude, you say the dumbest stuff!!! WOW! Do you have problems or what? Get a girlfriend or something...as a matter of fact, just leave this sport if you are going to continue to act like a complete idiot.
Hahahahaha dude for your information I have a girlfriend and her name is amber rice and we have been going out for 8 months and here is her picture

http://vbb/attachment.php?s=ad12b0007afde7b92654f9fc0321cced& postid=342271

Old 01-05-2003, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OffRder15
727Banshee,

Dude, you say the dumbest stuff!!! WOW! Do you have problems or what? Get a girlfriend or something...as a matter of fact, just leave this sport if you are going to continue to act like a complete idiot.
How is replying to a topic with my opinion being a complete idiot bro. So in your eyes a teen that posts his opinion is a idiot while someone say like a drunk driver for example would be considered what in your opinion.Also about the horsepower of the pred have u ever thought about maybe there is something wrong over at trinity.I mean have u seen there claimed horsepower on the big bore raptor kits over 63 and 70rwhp and when someone buys the kit and has a shop install it correctly and then dyno's it, it never gets those numbers and the horsepower is no where near those numbers and it's even been proven here in the forums.

Old 01-05-2003, 03:24 PM
Trailblazer

I HAD AN 02 RAPTOR AND I LOVED IT OTHER THEN THE CARBS BLOWING OUT OF THE INTAKE BOOTS AND THE NOISY CLUNKY TRANNY.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
I went to the local dealership to get parts for my sled, and I saw this new machine sitting there. Now I will be completely honest until I saw the Predator I would have never of bought a Polaris atv (sorry guys). But I started to look at it thoroughly and I thoght it was built better then my raptor. It had all the stuff on it from the factory the only thing I would have to do to this thing is get a-arm skids.
So I sped home and grabbed my Raptor threw it on the truck to bring it to the dealership. I had the 2 machines right next to each other to compare and I just fell in love with the predator--- I signed all the paper work and went home with the predator, hoping I had made the right choice. Then I rode the predator and haven't thought of the raptor since. Its faster, handles better, and is better built what more could you want. I'm not trying to bash the Raptor. I'm just saying that I like the Predator better and I have no regrets of trading my yamaha in.

Old 01-05-2003, 03:28 PM
RIP Dear Friend

1SickPred,

As long as you are satisfied that is what counts.

Chet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-05-2003, 04:02 PM
Pro Rider

727Banshee,

What's wrong with a teen posting his thoughts about another teens post?......Has it even occurred to you that I could also be a teen? I'm 17. My problems with your post are the nature in which you present your "facts." Think about it. There is nothing wrong with you coming in here and posting your thoughts, but there is one thing you have to be careful of, and that's called CONTEXTUALISM.

Old 01-05-2003, 06:51 PM
Trailblazer

Ok, I don't care what you guys are arguing about. The conversation seems moot.

However, please define how the word "CONTEXTUALISM" applies to your argument. I consider myself an educated man, however, "CONTEXTUALISM" is new to my vocabulary. How about "contextualize" meaning "to place in context" or more simply put, "to place in the context of the situation at hand".

Moving along to my true reason for this post: Please repost the picture of your girlfriend. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I was unable to view it, as I believe you posted it incorrectly.

Thespazardman

Old 01-05-2003, 06:57 PM
Pro Rider

Her name is amber rice and we have been going out for 8 months and here is her picture lol and sorry for highjacking your thread TLDPredator

http:///vbb/attachment.php?s=ad12b0007afde7b92654f9fc0321cced& postid=342271

Old 01-05-2003, 07:14 PM
Range Rover

great review im just getting mine broke in to what a great machine how can any one say there junk?must have never rode one or seen one up close the quality and crftsman ship on mine are fine plus they come loaded with features the other dont i looked at 400ex z banshee warraior all of them i liked this bike best there all good bikes i think its just personal preferance i think some people are jealous wont be long till z700s are out then the shift will to bagg on them not the preadator

Old 01-05-2003, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider

727banshee is just mad cause he has a banshee or he's just jealous.

Quick Reply: Woot Woot Finaly finished the first hour break-in on my Predator.