Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

New Predator!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2003, 12:48 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Predator!!!!

Well, I've been looking at them, and had a chance to really check one out at Glamis last weekend. It is an impressive machine (but you all already knew that). I was on a waiting list at the dealer where I bought my DS and my wife's TrailBlazer, and got a call over the weekend. They received 8, and had a few left, so I went and picked it up. All I can say is I'm really stoked, and can't wait to ride it! I'm planning on keeping the DS if I can (I love that bike). A word about prices........do not fall victim to some of the dealers that will try and "gouge" you. If you shop hard, or have a good relationship with a dealer you trust, you can get a pretty good deal. Anyway, glad to be part of the Predator "family" now too!

Old 01-07-2003, 03:34 AM
Pro Rider
Default New Predator!!!!

Congraulations!! Enjoy the ride......My dealer told me today it shouldn't be but a few more weeks. I'm holding onto the DS too. It's why I owe two Harleys, one being a Cadallac and the other a Hot Rod. Ride Safe, Later

Old 01-07-2003, 05:01 AM
Trailblazer
Default New Predator!!!!

Hey Gottahavaraptor your scaring me man....
The place i have a predator on hold got the same Number of quads they are Sunwest in Corona
Picking mine up Tomorrow errr Today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Dealer was supposed to get them before my New Years Glamis trip...
Anyway I'll have it in time for FSW's in two weeks.
I also have a 250 Trailblazer and 21' Wilderness Hauler.... Funny[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2003, 10:01 AM
Range Rover
Default New Predator!!!!

Originally posted by: Tres
Hey Gottahavaraptor your scaring me man....
The place i have a predator on hold got the same Number of quads they are Sunwest in Corona
Picking mine up Tomorrow errr Today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Dealer was supposed to get them before my New Years Glamis trip...
Anyway I'll have it in time for FSW's in two weeks.
I also have a 250 Trailblazer and 21' Wilderness Hauler.... Funny[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Tres, You called it! That's where I got mine. If you are working with John G., you are getting a smoking deal. He is good people. Are you local to the Corona area?

Old 01-07-2003, 11:16 AM
Trailblazer
Default New Predator!!!!

If it better than 5899.00 out the door I'm gonna be bummed!!
Still a good deal for this area....
Yes I live in Temecula, Go to Glamis everytime I can. Got a great group of folks we go with...
If you want to check some of these Characters out Go to: www.glamisdunes.com in the forums....
You will find me there as Treshombre.... ( My alter ego[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ) Best bunch of folks I've ever met.
Have you gotten any mods for your bike yet?

Currently in the Stable:
85' YZ250 ( POS I should get rid of)
86' 250R ( Old Faithful, Current Wife's bike)
87' TRX 125 ( Sons old bike)
2002' CR250 ( Mine)
2002' Trailblazer ( Daughters bike )
2003' Blaster ( Son's new bike )
2003 Predator ( today! Wife will ride during the day)
2001' Wilderness 21' SUT

Can't seem to get myself to off my old bikes....
Wife say's I'm a "Colector" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2003, 11:40 AM
Range Rover
Default New Predator!!!!

Yes I live in Temecula, Go to Glamis everytime I can. Got a great group of folks we go with...
If you want to check some of these Characters out Go to: www.glamisdunes.com in the forums....
You will find me there as Treshombre.... ( My alter ego[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ) Best bunch of folks I've ever met.

Currently in the Stable:
2002' CR250 ( Mine)
2001' Wilderness 21' SUT

Old 01-07-2003, 11:46 AM
Range Rover
Default New Predator!!!!

Currently in the Stable:
2002' CR250 ( Mine)
2001' Wilderness 21' SUT

Sorry for the double post.......Mine was $6000.00 exactly OTD with no accessories. After being quoted anywhere from $6900-$7500 OTD, I'm glad I went back to Sunwest. My bike will have to stay stock for now, at least until I pay it off in a couple months. After that, I may just do the K&N filter and an exhaust endcap. Sounds like we should hook up for a Glamis trip soon! We may be going to El Mirage sometime soon.

Old 01-07-2003, 12:15 PM
Trailblazer
Default New Predator!!!!

Sounds like a plan, Two Predators on the prowl !! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Check out that web site we always post gathering dates etc.
But feel free to e-mail me direct. I think I am going to get the Slip on White Bros/Polaris Pipe when I pick it up.
Gotta have that sound[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] , Also gonna need paddles but I'm hoping Inland Jet can hook me up.
Never been to Mirage is that a fun spot to ride?

Old 01-07-2003, 03:08 PM
Range Rover
Default New Predator!!!!

El Mirage is cool because it is so close. Maybe 50 miles. It is high desert terrain (3300' elev). There are lots of trails. The terrain ranges from loose sandy dirt to extremely rocky. There is a dry lake bed if you're into speed runs. I'll keep ya posted when we go. I probably will use the DS for the desert now, and the Predator for sand. Let me know which paddles you go with.

Old 01-08-2003, 02:06 AM
Trailblazer
Default New Predator!!!!

Well, Picked up the Predator today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Got the e series pipe to put on and a K&N filter
Probably put that stuff on tomorrow.... Took it for a run up the street and holy smokes...That thing hauls!
Going so fast so quick I had to skid to a stop ( not good for my new tires ) anyway gots to find some dirt to really give it a try ... Within moderation of course until the engine is broke in... Can't wait for Glamis now!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]