Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2003, 04:59 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!!!!!

I wonder if this Idaho show this guys is talking about is only for atv's or if there are snowmobiles there also. My polaris dealer was supposed to go to something out west but he didn't go cause of a new baby on the way!! It was only for snowmobiles only though. I have asked my dealer when 2004 atv's will be in and everything is hush hush pretty much. He says end of March. I tried breakin him down tellin him I know you know something about the new stuff comin and he wont tell me cause he knows I will blab it on here. I made a post about my dealer havin extra TLD predator's for sale and someone from california actually called him and bought one from them for like 8 G's with shipping from minnesota, oh ya thanks to whoever bought it cause I made a 100 bucks on the deal. Anyways my dealer tell's my to look-out for the new polaris snowmobiles that are goin to be released, he wont budge on what new atv's are comin out for polaris though. Sooner or later he will give in.

Old 01-27-2003, 07:19 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]I TALKED WITH MY FRIEND(A ZONE SALESMAN) AND HE SAID WE WOULD NEVER GUESS IN A HUNDRED YEARS..IT'S DEFINATLY WILL BE SHOWN NEXT MONTH AT THE SLED SHOW AND RELEASED SHORTLY THEREAFTER..THE PICTURE WAS A WHEEL AND PART OF A FENDER.I THINK...AS FAR AS THE MAGAZINES GOES THE PREDATOR WAS ON THE INTERNET FOR SIX WEEKS AND THEY WOULD NOT COMMENT ON IT BEING A POLARIS.I TALKED WITH DJ AT DIRT WHEELS AND HE THOUGHT IT WAS A NEW CANNONDALE.(I DON'T THINK THEY SMOKE CAMELS IN CALIF.)IF YOU THINK THIS IS HYPE JUST REMBER WHERE YOU HEARD IT FIRST..tuRBOCHARGED PREDATOR...NOT!!!

Old 01-27-2003, 08:08 PM
Pro Rider

Show us the picture so we can make our opinions of what we think it is.

Old 01-27-2003, 08:18 PM
Pro Rider

exactly show us the pics so we can decide also I just left my dealer and asked them they said the only thing they know of is a new 600 not sure if its a sport or utility quad also that there will be some changes in the sled division then i asked what about a 2 stroke pred they said noway because polaris just discontinued all the 2 stroke models they had everything is changing to 4 stroke so mountaineerrider get off the high horse and spit it out already you must obviously know what its going to be if your such great friends with the guy who told you about it and supposebly he works for polaris from the way I understood your post

Old 01-27-2003, 08:20 PM
Pro Rider

If its a new sportsman 800cc but me down for one....{{{{MORE POWER}}}}}....

Old 01-27-2003, 09:24 PM
Pro Rider

From what I heard a few weeks ago is there is something new coming that will suprise the heck out of alot of you. All we will hear from all here will be GO POLARIS!!!!

Lately I have been wishing I worked for Polaris but I think it's just the Polaris pride showing through. Ok Ok so maybe it's the chance to play on all the toys before everyone else!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2003, 09:40 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]TLDPREDATOR..YOU ARE RIGHT IT'S COMING IN THE SPRING..MY DEALER USALLY GETS THEM EARLY.. I JUST LOVE ALL THE NON-BELIEVERS..HEARD THE SAME THING WHEN I WAS TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT PREDATOR..FOUR STROKE MAGNUM 425 IN 1994..SPORTSMAN 500 IN 1995.. MY MAN HAS NOT LET ME DOWN YET AND YES ALL OF YOU NON-BELIEVERS GET READY FOR THE BIG EVENT OF THE YEAR..I CANNOT BREAK A PROMISE TO A FRIEND BUT YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! HAVE FAITH..POLARIS..BELIEVE IT!!!SPRING WILL BE SWEET THIS YEAR...

Old 01-27-2003, 09:44 PM
Pro Rider

If the Ground Hog see's his shadow will it be a 2wd or 4wd spring?

Old 01-27-2003, 10:13 PM
Trailblazer

Text

Hmmm... I'm in the market for a new 4x4 to... I was leaning towards a 2003 SP 700... wish we knew if this "Incredible News" was a Sport Quad, or a larger 4x4... This stinks... haha... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2003, 10:23 PM
Range Rover

How about a turbocharged sp750? they have already got the engine!!