Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

How do you like your Predator so far?!?! All Predator owners post here!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2003 | 12:29 AM
|
Weekend Warrior
Default How do you like your Predator so far?!?! All Predator owners post here!

Just wanted to see how your liken your machine so far...and what your previous rides were. Thanks! =)

Old 02-12-2003 | 12:58 AM
Weekend Warrior

I have had my Pred for a month now and I love it!The only problem I have had is the left front brake line. It started leaking the first time I rode it other than that no complaints.I have been rideing every weekend, it's great in the trails or just screaming across the flats.I ordered a set of Realtors today I think they will do alot better for me.There a little bigger, don't know what they will do to the gearing.Like everything else its just trial and error. Good luck with your Pred!

Old 02-12-2003 | 01:05 AM
Weekend Warrior

I have only got about 2 hours on mine due to the weather,so far I love it no problems.I also have a Sportsman 6x6 trying to sell it.Had a 97 Sportsman 500,a 88 Honda 300 4x4,a 87 Suzuki 300 2wd,and a 86 25oR.

Old 02-12-2003 | 01:54 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Wise choice on the Pred purchase. Take some time to adjust the suspension to your type of riding. Get some Pure Polaris gear to personalize it. You'll be grinin' like the rest of us. Seriously, great bang for the buck, they built what people were asking for.

Old 02-12-2003 | 01:50 PM
Pro Rider

My medical bills have been severe since buying the pred....

No known medical procedure has been able to erase the deep facial creases caused by excessive grinning.

No known severe problems for the predator, and I've been pounding on mine for 2 months.

Gear it to your riding area, dial in the suspension, and roost with ease.

<grins>

ouch, there goes the medical bills again.....

whip it, whip it good.

Old 02-12-2003 | 02:18 PM
Weekend Warrior

i got mine at xmas . been a great bike so far . the power is unbelievable , but it is a lil wider than the atv that i came off of . trees do seem to get narrower now for some reason lol. but it makes it very stable on hills .i do get stopped a lot when ridin trails in our area ,people get excited when they see the predator and usually have a bunch of question about it .i think my dealer ought to pay a lil commision for actin as a goodwill ambassador for polaris .overall im extremely happy with my purchase.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2003 | 02:33 PM
Pro Rider

This is my first sport atv, but even with all the snow on the ground, I find myself riding the Predator over my sp700. Something about the power, I just can't get enough of it. So far it has given me everything I expected from it, I can't wait until the snow melts so I can see the full potencial of it. I believe with the Predator, you get the most bang for your buck.

Old 02-12-2003 | 04:37 PM
Range Rover

the thing is polaris had nothing to do with the pred. all they did was throw their name on it.

Old 02-12-2003 | 05:06 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: STLKR27
the thing is polaris had nothing to do with the pred. all they did was throw their name on it.
Where are you coming up with this BS. Polaris has spent the last three years on this atv.

Old 02-12-2003 | 06:38 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Ah yes, another uninformed soul. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: How do you like your Predator so far?!?! All Predator owners post here!