New Scrambler Pics!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2003, 11:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Scrambler Pics!!!

I updated my pictures of my Scrambler.
Click Here
Just added HPD Powermaxx Exhaust, HPD Agressive clutch kit, Has Titan 489 X/T tires, Custom decals, custom made a-arm skid plates, gas gauge, and "Cool Blue" Xenon bulbs. Tell me what ya think!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Im going to get some Polaris handgaurds and shock covers. Im thinking about adding Renthal bars, .190 Aluminin wheels (who has the best price? should I get ITP or Douglas?) Some custom gas can holders, maybe some billet pieces, a tiny tach, What else do you guys think I should add????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-17-2003, 03:47 PM
Pro Rider

That pipe looks awesome. I would go with the douglas rims over the itps. Every alum. itp rim that i've seen has a bend or ding in it. But thats my opinion.

Old 03-17-2003, 04:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Thanks. where did you get your rims from?

Old 03-17-2003, 05:31 PM
Pro Rider

I bought them from rockymountain. They had i fairly good price. I bought them mounted on a set of holeshots. I'm sure you could probably find them cheaper somewhere else.
their site is rockymountainatv.com

Old 03-17-2003, 06:17 PM
Range Rover

how fast can you go now with all your mods, the bumper looks awesome how much was yours

Old 03-17-2003, 06:18 PM
Pro Rider

The aftermarket tires really help the scrammy rip. I would have trouble with traction in certain locations but not now! And just about all my friends eat my dust [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-17-2003, 06:31 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I dont know how fast it goies now. I topped out around 63mph before. Unfortunly, my buddies that I ride with arent ready. Their jap bikes and DS650 fell arpart from last years adventures[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I want to go next weekend because it just hit 66 degress here and was 10 last week. But it looks like I will have to wait until spring break[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I paid $50 for the bumper. It came from the guy that I bought it off of on Ebay. Nothing that a little Mothers polish cant handle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-17-2003, 06:40 PM
Pro Rider

I'll be gettin a pipe, clutch kit, reeds, and fmf silencer this spring to start things off. I'll give all my friends with their jap quads a run for their money

Old 03-17-2003, 07:31 PM
Pro Rider

Looks pretty good , How do you like the 489 XT's I was thinking of getting them but I was thinking of getting the 23-8-10 for the front instead of the the stock 23--7-10 ,I would get an anolog tach they are more accurate plus nicer looking I know highlifter has one so does HPD and Rick Ritter

Old 03-17-2003, 10:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I really like the XT's. They get even better traction than the AT's plus are a lot stronger (6 ply). They do ride a little rougher than the AT's but not much. I would highly recommend them if you liked the AT's

Quick Reply: New Scrambler Pics!!!