Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2000, 02:05 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SLEDDER I HAVE A 96 SP 500 1500 MILES ON IT AND RUNNING STRONG. DAN 96 SP500

Old 04-27-2000, 11:25 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks guys you know how us brain washed Polaris owners have to stick together hehehe...you are always talking about me getting mixed up sledder, man did you stick the proverbial foot this time...sorry no xplorer...matter of fact is that spelled right hehehe

Old 04-27-2000, 11:53 AM
Pro Rider

I can't believe you guys are defending Atving. He's the biggest s**t stirrer in these forums. And as far as intellegent post are concerned, go over to the Honda forum, you could fertilize a freaking corn feild with the crap this guy spews!

Old 04-27-2000, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How are we defending ATVing?If Sledder cant get his facts straight,maybe he ought not post incorrect things about people.

For the most part,ATVing does a pretty accurate job of posting.Perhaps it bothers a few folks when he explains the differances in differant brands.That should not be confused with stirring up problems.

If the truth hurts,read over it.===BILL

Old 04-27-2000, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider

Bill, get a clue . . .the only thing you have in common with ATVING is the brand of quad you drive. The way I see it you are out here giving good advice and input to the forum, whereas ATVING is just going around bashing in honda forum. Maybe he makes some good contributions to fellow Polaris riders (which includes myself) but take a look at is remarks under the other forum. I have learned something here to as I am just steping down to his level in some of my recent work . . . I just can't stand the attitude he brings. Maybe we should all just ignore the bashing comments.

Old 04-27-2000, 08:53 PM
Trailblazer

Back to the subject, I have a 99 SP-500 with around 1800 miles on it. Yes it eats rear brakes up (around every 600 miles), I have went through one belt (my fault not using low range), and the tie-rods way to many times (maybe fixed now).

But with all these problems I would not trade it off.
Plush ride, mud bogging son of a gun, good fuel range and in Colorado it climbed them mountains like a billy goat.

Old 04-27-2000, 09:13 PM
Trailblazer

You know I just wish that Honda owners Polaris owners and all other owners of other quads would stay in there own fourm. I personally have no need to look at the honda fourm because I don't have a honda I do some times look at the Kawsakie fourm because I have one. It just seem to me that if you are so intrested in the polaris fourm then you must want one really bad that is all I have to say thank you.

Old 04-28-2000, 12:22 AM
Pro Rider

C77, I don't mind other owners in the polaris forum cause it kinda balances the opinions out. Anyway i dont want to DRIFT OFF THE SUBJECT OF THIS WHOLE D*NM FORUM!I realy WANT to own a sportsman. I am still looking at other brands, and will take ANY kind of quad ANY DAY. I dream about owning a quad every night and day. I feel there is a quad out there for everyone. If you find a quad, and it fits your syle,and you realy like it, then as far as you are concearned it is the best of course. Every person has their opinions and is entiled to them. So just enjoy what ya got ok!? My bud owns a (98)sp500 (used)and he said he kinda likes the extra weight, and no problems whatsoever.

Old 04-28-2000, 02:03 AM
Pro Rider

C77dig and why should we have to stay in our own forums don't take this wrong but just seems pretty narrow minded to me this is not the USSR it is the good ole USA where you can read where you want to and comment on what you want to. Some people just take this stuff to seriously. I personally like all bikes and venture to different forums to read up on whats going on with them if you don't you will never learn anything about other bikes. I started out with an Artic Cat that I love dearly but if I would have never ventured over to the Polaris forum I would have never found out about the Sportsman which I own now and have a ball on...Hey offrder15 are you sure you are not having an affair with your buddys bike, I think he should keep an eye on you especially if he gets up one morning and you are washing his bike hehehe.

Old 04-28-2000, 01:51 PM
Range Rover

I think this little forum is a little more global than the good ole USA. It is based in the US, but people from all over the world visit here! Of course, no matter what country you visit from (or what brand of ATV you have) I am sure the ATV Connection crew will welcome your visit any forum you please!

Glenn.

Quick Reply: Sportsman