Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Buying Polaris ATV's in Canada

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2003, 11:52 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buying Polaris ATV's in Canada

I speak as a canadian in telling you that the majority of canadians do support the U.S. in iraq.Our prime minister does not however because he is a senile moron.

Old 04-20-2003, 01:48 PM
Trailblazer

I personally have nothing agoinst most canadians. I beleive they are good people by nature. So no offence to the american supporting canadians intended. I know tkslma, that things are cheaper with Ameican dollars, been to canada many times, just don't like the idea of people not supporting their own local economies. Yes I might have to spend alittle more for American made products, but at least I know that I don't feel guilty in anyway for the bad economy so many people want to talk about. I also know that many parts of American made machines are made overseas, eventhough I don't like it that is the way it is. by buying American "based" products you contribute to the American economy. So if you live near canada and want to spend your money in there dealers to get a better deal I guess after thinking about it go ahead, not a problem here, I stand corrected. (Just make sure its still on a American made product, ie;Polaris hehe)Sorry if I offended anyone just the way I was raised, Real AMERICANS, Buy AMERICAN.

Old 04-20-2003, 02:31 PM
Pro Rider

I needed a new drill press,,,I bought a Delta thinking it was a American made....After looking at a bunch of cheap taiwan drill presses I thought I would go for American quality and support our economy etc.
I get it home and on the bottom of the box it says..."Made in China". I am taking it back and getting the bigger floor model,,,which, I think, I hope, is made here.
.....Then there's the one about a small town that wanted to buy an big "excavator". They were having a really tough time deciding between the Komatsu, which is made in the U.S. but owned by a Japanese company, or the John Deere which is made in Japan........What's a girl to do?

Old 04-20-2003, 02:35 PM
Range Rover

Some of you guys didn't read the opening thread or didn't fully understand it it.The poster is considering buying an AMERICAN MADE product built by an AMERICAN COMPANY in canada.He is not talking about buying products made in different countries or by foreign owners.He merely wants to know if he will save money by purchasing the same product across the border in canada.

Old 04-20-2003, 03:07 PM
Pro Rider

yeah..all canadains suck..real bright some of these people...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

as far as our leader..yeah, hes a twit...but bush..yeah hes a REAL winner! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] you got us there!

Old 04-20-2003, 03:33 PM
Range Rover

So this is going to escalate into another mud-slinging patriotic thread???

Go back and read the the question Friedenspull!! As for me buying something cheaper-you damn well better
believe I'm gonna!! I work my a** off for what money I make and as far as buying local-I went with Polaris
after much research, I don't expect it to break down. Like I said, I don't have a lot of money so I can't run off
to the dealer for every little thing!!

Old 04-20-2003, 04:29 PM
Pro Rider

I apoligize bearthunder...it just bugs me when people start getting all patriotic and claiming some countries are better then others...

I'd say if you could save the money..go for it...

Old 04-20-2003, 05:13 PM
Pro Rider

Im with you Nuckles...Eastern Canada can kiss my ***...They want to call themselfs friend but once again they have come up short....Ive been to Canada Ive spent my money up there but never again...You think its cold up there now just wait till the US money drys up...Sorry to you Canadens but your gov has crossed the line.....See how much help you get from france...

Old 04-20-2003, 05:31 PM
Pro Rider

lol..is this guy for real? im not going to get into a pissing match with you..you can have your opinion..you know what they say..opinions are like a$$holes..everyones got one!

LOL..i just keep reading it and have to laugh..lol

Old 04-20-2003, 05:33 PM
Trailblazer

Unless I had a bad dealer I think it's important to try to support your local economies. A couple of years ago someone was selling new Polaris Sportsmans down here in Ks below dealer cost. Our local dealer wasn't real happy about it and complained to Polaris. apparently the person selling them bought a truckload from a dealer in Canada. One problem for the guys who bought them was the warranty period started from the time the Sportsmans were bought in Canada. Our dealer still services there rides and sells them parts but , he lost several thousand in potential sells. If it was me, the machines I sold would get would definitely get first priority in my shop.

Quick Reply: Buying Polaris ATV's in Canada