Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Rocky Mountain ROCKS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2003 | 06:17 PM
|
Elite Pro Rider
Default Rocky Mountain ROCKS!!!

I order a lot of parts from Rocky MT. I have never had a problem with them. Well, I just got my renthal bar and Scott Comp II ATV grips in yesterday. I put the renthals on and glued the grips on. I didnt notice it at the time, but they had sent me the grip for a twist throttle. So, I called them up and informed them about this. They said that they will ship me new grips and that I can keep the old ones. Now that is A+ customer service. Great products, great prices, and great customer service. I highly recommend Rocky MT ATV to anyone

Old 05-08-2003 | 06:56 PM
Pro Rider

They are great as long as they have the parts in stock. If not, you will be waiting a very long time. I'm still waiting on my Pro Armor Nerfs ordered 4/7/03. They were out of everything except the 400 EX nerfs and now I see others in stock but no update to my order.

I hope next time what I need is in stock. I can't wait to get my nerfs!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Old 05-08-2003 | 06:59 PM
Pro Rider

I really like all of there package deals and their low prices. But they have a dominance of dirtbike parts in the catalog, although they are starting to obtain more. Between them and Dennis Kirk, you can get a lot for some great rates. I buy rocky quite a bit, but for bulky stuff, it's worth the extra price to buy from rocky if you can get free shipping from them.

Old 05-08-2003 | 07:03 PM
Pro Rider

I had some parts that I ordered over one year ago, and thay took them back.

Old 05-08-2003 | 07:56 PM
Pro Rider

I love them too, but my down side is you pay shipping and it's a lot usually. I ordered a sprocket for my EX and it cost like $7 and shipping was $8.

Old 05-08-2003 | 08:10 PM
Pro Rider

Yeh, shipping sucks. I go to the UPS store around here and ship stuff out alot and it usually runs me 12 to 15 dollars, so if you look at it that way, $8.00 is not too bad for shipping. But the places that ship free are nice to use also. I have also used RMATV alot and recommend them alot of times. They have some prices that are hard to beat and customer service is great also.

Old 05-08-2003 | 08:28 PM
Pro Rider

I agree, Rocky Mountain is great! I have had great service from them, and have got some great deals from them. A buddy of mine bought some paddles from them, rode on them for a weekend, he hated the tires, so they let him return them! Now thats going the exta mile for the customer.

Old 05-08-2003 | 08:50 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2003 | 12:36 PM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2003 | 01:45 PM
Range Rover

I've ordered from them before. But when it came to tires, I couldn't afford to. The shipping was unbelievable. Kenda Bear Claws 25x10x12 on steel wheels were $600 delivered. East KY Motorsports was $400 delivered. I think the tires and wheels were actually more at East KY, but the shipping was alot cheaper. I notice this with alot of companys. Some are really cheap to ship, like Cabela's and others are alot, like Northern Tool & Equipment for things that are the same size/weight. I guess they need to make their profits somewhere! Then when you buy locally, you get nailed with sales tax. But overall, it's great to have so many options when buying something. I think the consumer benefits in the long run with having different options.

Quick Reply: Rocky Mountain ROCKS!!!