White
4.38%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

What color do you prefer

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 03:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't know why but RED SELLS. The darker colors (black, blue, green,) really show the dust and dirt.
Camo is a great color for NOT showing dust or dirt.
However seems white is making a strong showing for most manufacturers. Kinda beginning to like the white myself.
Yellow is to whimpy!!
How about more of the manufacturers go to a more auto paint sceam with flaked metal paint and some flame graphics (Purple with crushed white pearl and pink flames.......now that is sexy!!!)

Old 01-21-2010, 04:27 PM
Of all the things I've lost in life, I think I miss my mind the most!

I vote black. I doubt black will ever go out of style. Although I really dig polaris's tequila gold or what ever it's called. But I think it would show scratches like nobodys buisness.

Old 01-24-2010, 09:53 PM
Weekend Warrior

I voted red and have had 2 red Polaris bikes, but i really like the yellow too

Old 03-10-2010, 01:10 PM
Trailblazer

My option isn't up there.

Silver/Grey

Old 03-10-2010, 02:56 PM
Trailblazer

Blue -- especially on this, the most attractive ATV I have ever laid my eyes on:

ARCTIC CAT - 700 S LTD

Old 03-11-2010, 03:18 AM
Pro Rider
Sound advice there. "Hey, watch this........"
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is one good looking AC.

For sitting in your garage, the dark colors like black, dark blue and dark green can't be beat. Too bad they turn to crap once you get on a trail. I never planned to buy a camo bike, but that's what I happened to get when I bought my Outy. Now it will take a really good deal to get me to buy anything but camo. Always looks good and cleans up fast.

A black quad looks great the day you buy it. Once you use it, it shows every scratch. Try cleaning it once and it dries to a dirty haze - so you have to clean it again. They do look good while wet though! I don't understand the current craze for white. We have a lot of red clay around here. All the white ATV's I've seen keep a permanent redish/brown stain that is in bedded in to the plastic - it will not clean out.

Old 03-11-2010, 09:54 AM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by jaybeecon55
That is one good looking AC.

For sitting in your garage, the dark colors like black, dark blue and dark green can't be beat. Too bad they turn to crap once you get on a trail. I never planned to buy a camo bike, but that's what I happened to get when I bought my Outy. Now it will take a really good deal to get me to buy anything but camo. Always looks good and cleans up fast.

A black quad looks great the day you buy it. Once you use it, it shows every scratch. Try cleaning it once and it dries to a dirty haze - so you have to clean it again. They do look good while wet though! I don't understand the current craze for white. We have a lot of red clay around here. All the white ATV's I've seen keep a permanent redish/brown stain that is in bedded in to the plastic - it will not clean out.
Ah yes, RED CLAY. We don't have it around here but when we hauled a few hours away to an ORV park in the mnts, we ran into clay. Lucky me! I was riding the Z (white) on that trip. We DID get it to come out of the plastics, but it took some serious scrubbing. It came off of the plastics everywhere except where my boots rub and the plastics are pretty much eaten up.

When I bought the Z, I wanted the black version. The guy I was seeing at the time talked my out of it saying that black was the worst possible color because you can see every scratch, and they show even a speck of dust. So, I bought the white version. He was SO wrong. I now have both a white quad (the Z) and a black quad (one of the LTRs) sitting in the shed, and the white is FAR worse than the black... not going to lie. You can hose off the black LTR and it looks great! But if you try to hose off the white LTZ you had better have a sponge... because EVERYTHING stains.

Currently we have white, black, red, and yellow plastics. Of those colors, the red is the easiest to maintain, followed by yellow, black, and white (in that order). I used to have a dark green utility and that one was super easy to keep looking new.

Old 03-11-2010, 02:41 PM
Trailblazer

The light blue on my Lakota is pretty good when it comes to cleaning, but shows a lot of scratches. We have a blue Warrior, and its paint cleans up the nicest and doesn't show scratches (only white stress marks at curves in the plastic). The black and yellow Warrior is the hardest to keep looking good.

Old 03-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Pro Rider

Black is hard to keep up but it's worth it!

Old 04-13-2010, 12:28 AM
Trailblazer

i like yellow thats what i got now. altho, red is cool too.

Quick Reply: What color do you prefer