Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

help identifying 110 cc chinese atv ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2017, 08:52 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help identifying 110 cc chinese atv ?

i need to buy parts but cant find out what actual name of the quad is

its a 110 cc(107) heres a description

Item NO: LMATV-110W
Engine: 110cc,four stroke,single cylinder,air-cooled
Starter: By electrical starter
Starter battery: 12v,4Ah
Drive Chain
Tank capacity: 2.3L
Brake: Front double drum brake&rear single disc brake
Tire size: front and rear tire 16*8-7
G./NW: 100/86 KGS
Max.Speed: 45 km/h
Max.loading: 110 kgs
Packing size: 118*75*65CM
Container loading qty: 45pcs/20ft,120 pcs/40hq

http://www.lianmeigroup.com/image/da...0EPA%20jpg.jpg

says its a lianmei but nothing shows for that .. on ebay or anything

Old 09-21-2017, 02:33 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 301 Likes on 295 Posts

Lianmei is the actual name of the Quad Zhejiang Lianmei Industrial Co.,Ltd.|Electric Scooters|Gasoline Scooters|Electric Bicycle|Electric Motorcycle What you are wanting is the name the importer calls them, usually this is not worth knowing, as the importer is often a spiv, who buys a container load, sells them individually at double to treble the price he paid, then disappears. Many of the dealers who keep on trading don't have any spares back up. Your machine may have been sold under half a dozen different names and, quite possibly, none are still trading.

If your machine has the standard E22 Honda clone engine, spares for this can be bought from the usual Chinese motorcycle/ATV spares outlets.

Old 09-21-2017, 10:01 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by merryman
Lianmei is the actual name of the Quad Zhejiang Lianmei Industrial Co.,Ltd.|Electric Scooters|Gasoline Scooters|Electric Bicycle|Electric Motorcycle What you are wanting is the name the importer calls them, usually this is not worth knowing, as the importer is often a spiv, who buys a container load, sells them individually at double to treble the price he paid, then disappears. Many of the dealers who keep on trading don't have any spares back up. Your machine may have been sold under half a dozen different names and, quite possibly, none are still trading.

If your machine has the standard E22 Honda clone engine, spares for this can be bought from the usual Chinese motorcycle/ATV spares outlets.

wow thanks for the great info merryman
im pretty sure it is a honda clone its the 110cc engine fully auto with F and R
it lays flat ... i guess my next question is

can i buy one of the hot wire kits for this bike the ones that come with all electrical parts and harness for like 40 bucks cuz the ppl who owned it before me did there own wiring.. so can i rip all that crap off and replace ? with the kit ...?

second question plastics are trashed so can i fit almost any 110 cc plastics on this maachine ?

3rd question how do i tell the bore size of this atv so i can buy a new cylinder and piston ?

onlystamp i see says 107cm2 or somthing.. ?

if you could help me with those 3 questions id be very greatfull

Old 09-22-2017, 02:57 AM
Elite Pro Rider

The bore size is coded into the engine number, which will be stamped onto the engine cases probably 1P52fmh___, 52mm being the bore, as most Honda clones have standard bore/stroke ratios, 107cc will be the actual capacity 110 is the "class size" which, in this case is fairly close.

If you can find plastics that look identical, they probably will be, but fitting plastics that are not similar may involve a lot of work.

I am very wary of universal wiring kits. There are umpteen different ways to wire a bike's electrics and Chinese makers seem to use every one. A wiring loom made for a three wire alternator with DC CDI isn't going to fit a machine with a two wire alternator and AC CDI.

Old 09-22-2017, 11:13 AM
Weekend Warrior

hey ok il look for the stamp on the case ..

but the wiring kit comes with all new electrical im gunna post a link and if u can let me know if u think it will work ill apreceate that

50 70 90 110CC CDI Wire Harness Assembly ATV Electric Start Quad Wiring Kit HOT | eBay

Old 09-23-2017, 02:13 AM
Elite Pro Rider

The harness should work, provided the stator plate fits your engine. My only worry is the quality for $30, and all those wires that dangle from it. If you are not getting a spark now, it is worth a try.