Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

Worst crash ever!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2003, 12:28 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Worst crash ever!!

well i would have to say when my brothers blaster died at the bottom of a jump and i landed on the blaster with my ds 650

Old 07-29-2003, 12:32 PM
Pro Rider

All the one's I have had have hurt way to much for me to do it again, I hate being under my quad, so I don't crash anymore.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2003, 01:29 PM
Range Rover

good job

Old 07-29-2003, 03:18 PM
Range Rover

well i had the plastic racks off of my p300 and was only goin five wasnt payin attention adn ran right into a tree,.. hehe now i have to use plastic zipties to hold the rack on,...dont tell my dad lol

~later

Old 07-29-2003, 03:29 PM
Pro Rider

I was trying to jump a beaver dam (insert joke here!) . I had the speed ok but I let the front end down too soon. The front bumper got lodged in a pathway and the bike stopped faster than RIGHT NOW. I went over the bars and landed on a pile of sticks that had the end all nice and pointy fron the beavers when thwy cut down the saplings. I missed bagging myself with a ponted stick but about 1.5 inches[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] The stick got me in the groin though and had a tough time explainin thay to the wife!!

Old 07-29-2003, 07:59 PM
Range Rover

What in the hell possessed you to jump, of all things, a beaver dam? lol. Thats like jumping a pit full of punji sticks.

Old 07-30-2003, 02:16 AM
Pro Rider

My worst was when i first rode a banshee gunned it up all the way up in 2nd and when i got to the top i flew off and the banshee and it ended up at the bottem of the next dune ( which was pretty far) i got a concussion for like 5 min till some friend came up to check if i was ok. the only thing was damaged was the flag and my ego

Old 07-31-2003, 03:38 AM
Range Rover

At my Grandpa's there was a round bale that needed to be rebaled. So my Aunt asks me if I could somehow unroll this bale with my Recon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Well believe it or not it actually worked although it looked like my 250 was mating with a bale[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]. Anyways about I was about halfway done and I took a little run at it in 1st well the quad went straight up just balancing on this bale... I have never got up so quick and out of the way in my life! The quad nor I was hurt and in a way it was kinda funny. Another time I hit a bigger lip and wheelied off of it and the 250 went straight up with me on it. I got out of it a-ok and same goes for the quad. Last but not least on my YZ 80 I was drag racing with my cousin (me on my 80, him on my Kodiak) I knew I would waste him easy so I held it about 1/2-3/4 throttle and dumped the clutch. The bike came from underneath me and I was balancing it in mid air[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

I guess thats all I got.

Old 08-02-2003, 04:57 PM
Trailblazer

my 1st time was on my cyclone and was doing a good 50 went to hidro plain a puddel and my front end snak im the middle and i fillped 4 time sin the air and landed hard on the water broke arm aist and jus plastic and water in the engine damage

Old 08-07-2003, 02:12 PM
Range Rover

nice one

Quick Reply: Worst crash ever!!