Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

Doesn't anyone ride anymore?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2003, 06:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Doesn't anyone ride anymore?

Everyone in here is always asking who is faster... what would happen if...The forums are getting a little boring in here. Does anyone have any stories about riding. Let's here about your best trip, your favorite riding spot, experiences you've had, funny moments. It seems as though all that is talked about in here is imaginary drag races and bashing manufacturers etc.

Old 08-06-2003, 07:26 PM
Pro Rider

I agree with ya! Most of the stuff you see on here is "I'm faster than you," and "your brand sucks cuz of this." I'm not brand loyal and I really don't drag race that much. I just like to have fun riding, drinking beer(never when I'm riding), and showing off for the ladies when they're there....

Old 08-06-2003, 07:42 PM
HA2
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

favorite riding spot is gordons wells, california. i love the camping flats (HUGE OPEN AREA) and the crowd seems to be really mellow. its a straight shot from san diego and is off a major freeway (I8). the afternoon drags are close to where we usually camp so i can go back to camp and get something no problem.

i cant recall any personal fav rides or times out in the desert - there are so many! my favorite attribute to the desert, is the people. ive met some interesting people throughout the years and wouldnt trade it for meeting the idiots in the city. nothing like sharing a beer around a big fire with a crowd of people that know how to have a good time.

Old 08-06-2003, 09:57 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

I buried my tires at the staging area at the bottom of comp hill in Florence!

And then I did it again

And then I did it again

I here ya techtip

I have been doin more talkin than ridin lately....true (for me anyway)

Old 08-06-2003, 10:54 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

hasn't rained here since june. today it was 109. favorite place right now is the living room. hey, i've been wanting new carpet anyway...

Old 08-07-2003, 12:15 AM
Range Rover

I have a 2003 Honda Rancher Es 350 4x4 with a 2000lb tusk winch, and all I like to do on my off days is ride. I am not brand loyal and could care less who quad is better are worst. I use to but not no more. We all like the same thing and that is to ride. The hard part right now is getting a day off because we are short handed at work, but don't mind the hours. anyway I use to like ridein at camp caliborne, and La dunes, but they suck. My new place I love to ride is National Red Dirt Wildlife Management Preserve, and it is about 1 hour from my house. Me and some buddyies went there the last 2 weekends. It is 31.2 miles of trail. And I love it.

Old 08-07-2003, 12:47 AM
Pro Rider

i love riding at pismo for 2 reasons, it's easy to show off since cars r constantly driving by where i park, and there's always people around trying new stuff. you'll see some guy jumping a dune, then i'll start trying it, then next thing u know there's a crowd of people watching at the top, and at least 10 more people jumping. i think that's the most fun. even though i don't talk to ne body, or know ne body. it's still fun.

Trending Topics

Old 08-07-2003, 01:44 AM
Pro Rider

too much BS about how ____ is faster then ____ Who cares! any give day, any bike can beat another... you never know

I went out to the Spillway today, it was MUDDY. My boots were full of water before I even crossed the railroad tracks! I should have taken the Grizzly [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I put my quickstraps on my ProGrips today, VERY nice. Highly recommended

Old 08-07-2003, 01:45 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigRed1
I have a 2003 Honda Rancher Es 350 4x4 with a 2000lb tusk winch, and all I like to do on my off days is ride. I am not brand loyal and could care less who quad is better are worst. I use to but not no more. We all like the same thing and that is to ride. The hard part right now is getting a day off because we are short handed at work, but don't mind the hours. anyway I use to like ridein at camp caliborne, and La dunes, but they suck. My new place I love to ride is National Red Dirt Wildlife Management Preserve, and it is about 1 hour from my house. Me and some buddyies went there the last 2 weekends. It is 31.2 miles of trail. And I love it.
where exactly is this? I assume you are in the Cenla area?

Old 08-07-2003, 02:06 AM
Range Rover

I am about 10 miles out of Alexandria.

Quick Reply: Doesn't anyone ride anymore?