Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

hey ridley...

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2003, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey ridley...

ya u might think im gonna say somphin bad but i aint...i gotta ? for yas....
u live in ohio and i was wondering if u knew of any good places to ride....either tracks..trails..etc...
and with that where and what do they cost to get in? any details would be helpful....

ohh and bout me gettin a 450R its delayed now...damn money problems will get yas...

Old 11-08-2003, 11:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default hey ridley...

ohh and also ridley...did u hear about the new law change with ATV's in ohio that is taking place the 1st of january?

Old 11-10-2003, 04:51 PM
Pro Rider
Default hey ridley...

haha ya i know bout silver lake and them but i havent heard bout any races over here...but ill check some stuff out...

with the new rule a cop will be able to pull u over even if ur on the side of the road...or in a driveway!!! u have to be ON UR PROPERTY...or a signed note from a farmer or other persons land! (they wont give signed slips b/c of reliability) and well i will be breakin um...and i know the last couple weeks me and my friends have been hit hard....theres been like 30 ppl callin us in...ohh well...at least thats what the cop over here told us...he could be wrong b/c hes dumb but supposedly it takes effect january 1...and so u know ive been pulled over once so necxt time i get a hefty fine...haha...but thanx for the info!!!

Old 11-10-2003, 11:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default hey ridley...

well the thing is the farmers dont care as long as the crops are off...talked to um...but the wont give the signature b/c of reliatbility and cops wont go ask um...so were outta luck there...ppl in my town are like 3and4 wheelers only cause accidents and dont get that the DRIVERS are the reason ppl wreck not the quads...at least most of the time...occasionally its the quad...but all they think is that QUADS are bad...huh...they dont know jack! thats why they call the cops...

Old 11-11-2003, 01:15 PM
Trailblazer
Default hey ridley...

that is really gonna suck they are always trying to keep quad riders down this state sucks

andy