Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

ATK builds reliable Dales from here on out..

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2003, 08:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATK builds reliable Dales from here on out..

Wade Wilcox w/ his engineering degree and countless number of C-dale rebuilds has formed an agreenment w/ ATK to show them his magic.. ATK will fix the Dales w/ Wades training of ATK employees to ensure the mystique lives on. ATK prides itself on Quality not Quanitity. Anybody that has considered a Canonndale can call ATK and even get a quad w/ most refinements done for trouble free riding. If you know of somebody that wants some "reliability work" expected turn around goal is 2-3 days so you will only miss that one weekend of riding..Contact www.atkusa.com for full info...

Update... ATK will offer 450cc sleeves in all quad motors they build from their inventory of parts. You can get a 432cc for a reduced price. A carb will be offered as well. Not sure about the future of EFI..

Old 11-19-2003, 08:59 PM
Pro Rider

If I would have known this was going to happen, I would have waited instead of buying the YFZ!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2003, 03:39 AM
Pro Rider

Right on SandGod! If you guys aint been following too closely.
The ORIGINAL, and still, most advanced high performance quad is just getting better!
Lots of smart, dedicated racers and performance shops have been hard at work.
How about ported heads, gapless rings, 450 kits, rebuildable cranks(finally),airbox mods, new Fuel injection maps.
ALL the old mystery problems have been cured and now we have ATK with all the old parts and new reliability enhanced machines, and the strong possibility of an upgraded version from Dinli. Get em while they are cheap guys. The KANNON is back.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2003, 09:38 AM
Pro Rider

That sounds okay to me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the information.

Old 11-20-2003, 11:36 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Sandgod
Wade Wilcox w/ his engineering degree and countless number of C-dale rebuilds has formed an agreenment w/ ATK to show them his magic.. ATK will fix the Dales w/ Wades training of ATK employees to ensure the mystique lives on. ATK prides itself on Quality not Quanitity. Anybody that has considered a Canonndale can call ATK and even get a quad w/ most refinements done for trouble free riding. If you know of somebody that wants some "reliability work" expected turn around goal is 2-3 days so you will only miss that one weekend of riding..Contact <a href="http://www.atkusa.com">www.atkusa.com</A> for full info...
So is ATK going to produce their own version of the quad then or just replacement parts for the Dales?? If they do, it will be the next quad on my list!! I'm sick of jetting carb's. Fuel injection rocks!! If Cannondale hadn't gone under and I had known ATK was taking over, you know what I would own right now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-21-2003, 12:17 AM
Elite Pro Rider

sounds good for the dale guys

Old 11-21-2003, 06:35 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Crash929
Originally posted by: SandgodWade Wilcox w/ his engineering degree and countless number of C-dale rebuilds has formed an agreenment w/ ATK to show them his magic.. ATK will fix the Dales w/ Wades training of ATK employees to ensure the mystique lives on. ATK prides itself on Quality not Quanitity. Anybody that has considered a Canonndale can call ATK and even get a quad w/ most refinements done for trouble free riding. If you know of somebody that wants some "reliability work" expected turn around goal is 2-3 days so you will only miss that one weekend of riding..Contact <a href="http://www.atkusa.com">www.atkusa.com</A> for full info...
So is ATK going to produce their own version of the quad then or just replacement parts for the Dales?? If they do, it will be the next quad on my list!! I'm sick of jetting carb's. Fuel injection rocks!! If Cannondale hadn't gone under and I had known ATK was taking over, you know what I would own right now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I know what ATK plans for the future, but I am not at liberty to say. ATK will sell new and used ATK (Cannondales) quads w/ the updates done to them...

Old 11-21-2003, 10:39 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Crash929
Originally posted by: SandgodWade Wilcox w/ his engineering degree and countless number of C-dale rebuilds has formed an agreenment w/ ATK to show them his magic.. ATK will fix the Dales w/ Wades training of ATK employees to ensure the mystique lives on. ATK prides itself on Quality not Quanitity. Anybody that has considered a Canonndale can call ATK and even get a quad w/ most refinements done for trouble free riding. If you know of somebody that wants some "reliability work" expected turn around goal is 2-3 days so you will only miss that one weekend of riding..Contact <a href="http://www.atkusa.com">www.atkusa.com</A> for full info...
I know what ATK plans for the future, but I am not at liberty to say. ATK will sell new and used ATK (Cannondales) quads w/ the updates done to them...
Are they pretty expensive? I might try and pick one up sometime in the 2nd quarter of 2004.

Old 11-21-2003, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider

Call ATK is all I can tell you.. You can even buy one w/ a Wade Wilcox 450 kit w/ titanium valves and porting head work ect. You can buy a used motor and have Wade go through it or ATK and have Wade do the above mentioned before you take delivery of the quad..Remember it's QUALITY not QUANTITY... ATK will build just about anything you want for a price...... ATK has 40 tons of Cannondale parts they need to use..

Old 11-21-2003, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider

Call ATK is all I can tell you.. You can even buy one w/ a Wade Wilcox 450 kit w/ titanium valves and porting head work ect. You can buy a used motor and have Wade go through it or ATK and have Wade do the above mentioned before you take delivery of the quad..Remember it's QUALITY not QUANTITY... ATK will build just about anything you want for a price...... ATK has 40 tons of Cannondale parts they need to use..
Thanks, I'll give them a buzz when it gets closer to the time I might buy. Sounds sweet!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]