Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

People in my School are so stupid >_<

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2004, 01:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default People in my School are so stupid >_<

Originally posted by: JuJuBean
hehe my friend matt goes keeps saying hes getting a CR500 and a CR250. one day its one, one day its the other, either way hes gonna kill himself. The kid cant handle my lil bros blaster. This kid thinks he knows everything about atvs/dirt bikes but when u ask him a question like " Matt i got to clean my carburator out, what kind of cleaner should I buy?" he replies "Buy the cheap **** from wallmart, it works fine". But yet this kid has had to rebuild his engine (more like me &gt;.&lt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] about 3 times due to lack of air/gas into the engine. He also thinks that his KX80 dirtbike can smoke my Raptor and 400ex...

FINALLY to finish my whole speal about this kid, today in school he goes " i got the CR500 last night, it does about 210mph." but like 30 minutes later he goes " ya that cr500 i was looking at getting is junk so i got the CR250, so much better it does like 250mph its bored out 200 over."

Free Quad for who ever shoots him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .
j/k
and I was oiling my BB gun. LOL on kids and thier imaginations.

Old 05-21-2004, 04:16 PM
Pro Rider

HaHa, ill shoot him with the 6.5X55 lol!!j/j
i have a story. i was on my way to hockey and we picked up this fat french kid that plays on my team, and he was like hey scott i heard you got a new 4 wheeler, and i was like yea its pretty fast, he paused for a few seconds to gather his thoughts then he said "5 stroke right?" i didnt want to make him feel like 2 much of a tool so i just said nope its a 3 stroke LOL. it took alot to not break out laughing my *** off but i managed to hold it back.
scott

Old 05-21-2004, 07:56 PM
Pro Rider

thats funnie

thats how me and my bro rate girls

if she's 2skinny we say a 1stroke

if she's perfect then we say 2stroke.(cause we love 2strokes)

if she's alright 3stroke

and so on

Old 05-23-2004, 10:48 AM
Pro Rider

yea and if shes fat and ugly 4 stroke LOL.
scott

Old 05-23-2004, 03:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i know a kid that told me that he has two Arctic Cat Thundercat 1000 snowmobiles, and he said they are fast as he!!. I asked him to show them to me, and he was like"well, i dont have them right now, my dad took them to Florida". I was like WTF, why would you bring your AWESOME sleds to Florida? ......and they are kids that know JACKSH!T about quads, engines, etc. and think they are the ****. i just start asking they what they had to rejet to, and stuff like that, they shut right up!

Old 05-23-2004, 04:12 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: hondaracer305
I gotta friend at school (the same one i talked about earlier), hes cool and all, he just doesnt know much about quads. Today he told me i could buy a fuel injection kit and it would give me 21cc's, i said no dude, cc's is what the piston size is, and he said it gave it something 21, i said i havent heard anything about it (i didnt believe him but i didnt want to tell him like i always never do) so anyway, he has some crazy stories, but i know my stuff so....
possibly he was talking about a NITROUS OXIDE injection kit which might give you 21 HP? maybe a Boondockers or something? I have no idea, but im just giving him the benefit of the doubt...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2004, 04:41 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DGScrambler400
Originally posted by: hondaracer305
I gotta friend at school (the same one i talked about earlier), hes cool and all, he just doesnt know much about quads. Today he told me i could buy a fuel injection kit and it would give me 21cc's, i said no dude, cc's is what the piston size is, and he said it gave it something 21, i said i havent heard anything about it (i didnt believe him but i didnt want to tell him like i always never do) so anyway, he has some crazy stories, but i know my stuff so....
possibly he was talking about a NITROUS OXIDE injection kit which might give you 21 HP? maybe a Boondockers or something? I have no idea, but im just giving him the benefit of the doubt...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
He knows what NOS is, and he said a fuel injection kit clearly. If you mention his name, most everyone says that he lies. Im serious, he is a chronic liar. He supposidly has his Sport400 bored out .80 cc's and he said it does 80 mph with that and a DG pipe. Ive heard him lie so much i dont believe him when he said that. Ive heard bores dont give that much HP over stock (it didnt seem to do much to my banshee at all) and a pipe, and claims it goes 80, i dont think so. he also told me that his sport jumps better than "his" predator (if he even has one).

Old 05-23-2004, 06:59 PM
Pro Rider

ask him what the part # on the new piston was, since he needs a new size cause of the overbore. If he says he has a 03 Predator, ask him how the tranny is holding up, because there were tranny problems on the 03s i believe. ask him if he knows what size rims are on his sport. they should be 10". its alwayz fun to confuse kids!

Old 05-23-2004, 10:21 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: NovaLT250R
yea and if shes fat and ugly 4 stroke LOL.
scott
exactly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2004, 11:06 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DGScrambler400
ask him what the part # on the new piston was, since he needs a new size cause of the overbore. If he says he has a 03 Predator, ask him how the tranny is holding up, because there were tranny problems on the 03s i believe. ask him if he knows what size rims are on his sport. they should be 10". its alwayz fun to confuse kids!
Thats hilarious, if i werent out of school for the summer, id ask him. Haha, ill do it next year.

Quick Reply: People in my School are so stupid >_<