Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

People in my School are so stupid >_<

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2004, 01:01 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default People in my School are so stupid >_<

Friday at lunch one of my buddies goes yah i jsut picked up new powerbands for my dirtbike and it makes it go like 10 miles an hour faster. when i said u cant buy powerbands the hell had to begin...
o then he said he also had to buy a cam for his banshee and about then i was about to hit him right in the jaw because when i said 2 strokes dont have cams he said i didnt know what i was talking about [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
so then i had to sit there for the whole lunch time and explain the difference between a 2 stroke and a 4 stroke..... i think some of em fell off the short bus on the way to school

Old 03-14-2004, 01:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL....some people like to talk out their @$$. It puts the idea in their head that they look cool.

Old 03-14-2004, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider

There this kid called Micheal at his school, I never tell him hes wrong, I just laugh my butt off. The other day he comes up to me and tells me, my dad got a new bike, ask him what he got. A 920 Yamaha baby!! People these days...

Old 03-14-2004, 01:09 AM
Range Rover

o no theres more.... the same kid says his 80cc 2 stroke dirtbike with the "Cams" does 120mph =P and that it can smoke my new 400ex but when i raced him JUST yesterday he said he had to rebuild his engine 1st. the rings on the &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Cylinder&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt ; are missing and the other Cylinder is broken. NO LIE!

Old 03-14-2004, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider

just go ask him how to do some stuff such as what main jet and pilot jet should i be running on your carb just stuff like that. it will get him really pi$$ed off b/c there have not a clue what they are. i do it to ppl when there talking like they no everthing

Old 03-14-2004, 01:38 AM
Range Rover

haha ill try that monday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2004, 02:12 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Its sad, but ya just got to get used to it.
I got people at work like this, no they arent kids, they are in their 50s. Believe me, those type of people dont get educated, they just get older.
If you can, humor them, ask them to explain in detail, and when they do that, ask for more details, like sketches and diagrams. It actually gets fun after awhile.
If you lose your cool....you lose.

Old 03-14-2004, 02:45 AM
Pro Rider

I got a friend here in school whos pretty cool but talks out his *** alot. He told me he got a Z400 (which he didnt cause my other friend who works there knows who did get the one they had sitting up there), then turned around and sold it to Blue Ridge Yamaha for $7000 used. He also said his Beartracker, when he had it cost $10000 and he had 4x4 put in it. Another thing he said about "his" Z400 was that a pipe and filter gave it 20 horsepower, BBBBBBSSSSS. He also said he drove a 450R and said it was very unstable at high speeds, but i could easily prove him wrong. I could tell you guys more monday if you want me too....

Old 03-14-2004, 04:33 AM
Range Rover

this kid at school keeps telling me that his stock blaster can smoke my piped z any day. he tells me that since it's 2 stroke it will destroy me. my friend and i who both had blasters tell him otherwise but he just won't believe it. that and i saw him riding down the trails along my road the other day and he was riding slower than i walk. i hate that kid

Old 03-14-2004, 10:25 AM
Pro Rider

lmfao!!!

Quick Reply: People in my School are so stupid >_<