Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

People in my School are so stupid >_<

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2004, 01:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default People in my School are so stupid >_<

Originally posted by: trailrider500
Where can i find cams for my banshee??? I sure hope they help bottom end[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
I wouldnt know where to find cams since i got stock ones in mine, but i do know where you can get a good deal on some black powerbands [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. lofl

Old 03-15-2004, 05:52 PM
Pro Rider

LMFAO Those kids in your school seem pretty dumb

Well next time hes says somethin like "ya dude, I got a new cam for my shee" be like "ok, so whats the lift on that cam?" and little stuff like that. You could even make something up. Be like whats a insert word here and how dose it work. Hel get all confused if its specific enough, and probably wont say anything execpt "shut up" I do this to a couple of people I know that talk a bunch of sh*t. Works everytime.

Old 03-15-2004, 06:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: hondaracer305
Originally posted by: trailrider500Where can i find cams for my banshee??? I sure hope they help bottom end[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
I wouldnt know where to find cams since i got stock ones in mine, but i do know where you can get a good deal on some black powerbands [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. lofl
LOL!!

Old 03-15-2004, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider

ehhh no one in my school has near the knowledge of bikes or quads as i do so no one tries...which really isnt saying much, im still learning new stuff every day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-15-2004, 11:47 PM
Pro Rider

I think its safe to say that i am at least one of the top 3 know it alls in school about quads, i could probably tell at least 3 mistakes about someone talking about quads depending on who it is.

Old 03-16-2004, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider

( outa school ) but i still rember how it is when ppl used to talk **** about quads and cars that didnt know what they was talking about. i would just get them really ticked off asking them how their suppsedly new parts work better and alot of other q's that they had no clue about. just to show them they didnt know anything [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] some ppl i just laugh about but some of the ones i didnt like that would keep talking about it i would just tell them to shut the he!! up and race against me then. and if they kept talking i would just bust them in the face [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] that always made them stop.

Old 03-16-2004, 01:05 AM
Pro Rider

my sister tells everybody that her dad goes up sandmountain in 9th gear. shee's only 8 and I think its funny.

Old 03-16-2004, 04:44 PM
Pro Rider

i think the correct name for these type of kids is poser. any way i have them in my skool 2. just last monday a kid told me that he got a used blaster a few years ago and that he just got a lift kit and mud tires for it and was then talking about how fast it was. i told obout my 400ex and asked him if wanted to race me this weekend, the next day he told me he couldnt race me because he has a leak in his front brake line after a bad crash while hill climbing. hahaha, didnt blasters just get hydralic brakes a couple years ago?

Old 03-16-2004, 07:21 PM
Pro Rider

I got this kid at my school who says he has a banshee. Well he doesn't he has a 400ex. Any who, he siad that his banshee could go 114mph. I said ya right. He siad i have "Race" reeds in it and it goes that fast. He siad he was going down the road and he punched it and got it up that high. It gets really annoying.

Old 03-16-2004, 08:38 PM
Pro Rider

a kid on my bus says hes gettin a banshee...the banshee hes gettin right off the showroom floor will do 90mph stock...now with the pipe and airfilter itll do 110mph...i just smile and try to be nice...he'll find out for himself [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: People in my School are so stupid >_<