Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

Worst ATV Experiences

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 02:47 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Worst ATV Experiences

It's not about quads or dirtbikes but I was riding down a huge hill when I was ten and I was probably going 45 MPH and I looked behind me and I was in the bike lane then when I looked back in front of me it was too late because I hit the curb and I must of rolled 20 FT. MY face was all bloody I couldn't see any skin on my hands left and the concrete tore through my jeans and T-shirt. But the only good thing is a hot chick gave me a kift home even though I was a mess![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hey atkeast I had something else to look at.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2004, 01:32 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TractorPacker
doctor's quotes " 8 big pieces of bone, I didn't count the little ones".
that must have been encouraging... :-/

Old 08-18-2004, 02:20 PM
Pro Rider

ouch, kinda reminds me of my doctor after i went over the handlebars on my mountain bike and shoulda broke my neck, and nearly ripped my bottom lip off "well, you can get stitches if you want. if you don't then your lip will probably hang a few inches off your face, but there won't be any serious side effects."

Old 08-18-2004, 04:32 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: CroBiker
ouch, kinda reminds me of my doctor after i went over the handlebars on my mountain bike and shoulda broke my neck, and nearly ripped my bottom lip off "well, you can get stitches if you want. if you don't then your lip will probably hang a few inches off your face, but there won't be any serious side effects."
Thats hillarious that your doctor said that to you "won't be any serious side effects."
LOL

Old 08-18-2004, 05:49 PM
Pro Rider

Well I'm sure alot of you have done this but i was at my hunting camp, I was about 10 and i started going realy fast backwards on my sportsman 400 and the handlebars turned suddenly on me and it flipped about 6 times and it flipped right over the top of me on about it's 3rd flip.

The funny part is that the only thing that happened to my wheeler is the handlebars got a little bent and the front corner on the rack was bent so bad that the fender was rubbing on the wheel.

But Dad was pissed?

Old 08-18-2004, 07:10 PM
Pro Rider

lol, ya. he stopped tryin to tell me what i need to do to fix myself, he jus tells me what will happen if i don't. and for me, my lip hanging off my face isn't a serious side effect. i ended up not getting stitches and my lip is fine, except for the fact that i can stick my whole index finger down between my bottom lip and gum. the gap goes down to almost my chin.

Old 08-18-2004, 10:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

That would be expensive if you chew snoose. Half a can for a little dip.

Old 08-18-2004, 10:56 PM
Trailblazer

Dont wanna sit here and explain the whole story but... riding doubles on a kodiac following a KX125 on the trails, seen another dirtbike blow past, my brother (that was drivin) looked back and seen exactly where the other dirtbike was going, while my cousin was infront of us slowing down to a stop and saying somthing, I tap my brother on the shoulder and point and he slams and breaks and turns and flips the 4-wheeler.

My leg hits the rear tire and it yanks my leg up into the wheel well / frame area... and snaps it, my borhter on the other hand just gets a huge bruise from his armpit down to his midsextion on his side.

I remember jumping out of the way from it coming back and landing on me again, and wondering why my leg wasnt working [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2004, 11:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

It sucks when your leg doesn't work. I know all about that. It has been over six years and still bothers me.

Old 08-19-2004, 11:34 AM
Pro Rider

lol on the recon i hit a car on the streets and i was driving through dirtbike ruts at the spillway (atv park) and the wheel grabed and fliped me off the rancher i got it so stuck that we needed a Hummer to brake the suction seal and the hummer couldnt pull it out until we used his winch lol than he got ticked by the cop for not haveing a seat belt on, my 250x i was jumping and hit a jump and sum Dumba$$ on a KTM behing be was up my a$$ and my bike stalled and he just swerved and barely cliped my fender i dont know why the bike stalled and the banshee that my friend owns it was extended with +6 swing arm and T5 pipes well i was hitting about 80 and the bike started shaking and it spun out of control but i saved it by a foot from going into the DEEP water like 12' deep

Quick Reply: Worst ATV Experiences