Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

Z 400 air box and go fast questions

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2004, 11:56 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Z 400 air box and go fast questions

the R is just too fast? its only got a few (one or two) mph faster topspeed than that of the Z400.

Old 11-25-2004, 04:47 PM
Pro Rider
To ATV Thieves: "Hope you guys flip and die douches!"

Originally posted by: FastZ
the R is just too fast? its only got a few (one or two) mph faster topspeed than that of the Z400.
Here we go again!!! I'm not even going start because it seems some people get hurt because they get beat pretty often. The R is faster, and gets to their tops speeds quickeers so that leaves a big gap, and if you have race one you should know already.

Old 11-25-2004, 07:48 PM
Pro Rider

u wont notice a big gain with just gettin a 440 kit... but get the kit along with a new exhaust and air filter and itl work wonders... wut a huge difference my bike was after my mods and now i can run with my buddies yfz450... REjet and adjust the fuel/air screw

Old 11-25-2004, 08:54 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: YFZ660R
Here we go again!!! I'm not even going start because it seems some people get hurt because they get beat pretty often. The R is faster, and gets to their tops speeds quickeers so that leaves a big gap, and if you have race one you should know already.
FYI, ive never been beat.

Old 11-25-2004, 10:57 PM
Pro Rider

LOL!!! That is hilarious, there is no way that you are going to be ahead o f those 450's with just a pipe, San Angelo is not to far from El Paso, we could met up and I could eat you for Lunch, or Dessert!

Old 11-25-2004, 11:18 PM
Trailblazer

LOL!!! That is hilarious, there is no way that you are going to be ahead o f those 450's with just a pipe, San Angelo is not to far from El Paso, we could met up and I could eat you for Lunch, or Dessert!
Everywhere I have read since my last post says that the Z400 and the Craptor are not that big of a match up. The Z weighs a sh!tload less and is a lot more stable, the Craptor may have more motor and may have a sllightly higher top speed but you put a Z400 and a Craptor on a track and race them and just see which one will win. Actually, come to think of it, Ive never even heard of anyone EVER racing a Craptor660R except in the sand....in a straight line. Just becuz your Craptor has more motor doesnt mean it accelerates faster than a Z. That boils down to physics. Less weight means less rolling friction, which requires less power to reach a certain speed in the same time limit as a bike of greater weight and more power. Didnt you learn anything in school?

Old 11-25-2004, 11:23 PM
Trailblazer

also, who said a d@mn thing about the YFZ's? of course they are gonna smoke a Z400. the two quads are about the same weight. which ALSO boils down to physics. Less weight + more power = faster.

Old 11-25-2004, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

Everywhere I have read since my last post says that the Z400 and the Craptor are not that big of a match up. The Z weighs a sh!tload less and is a lot more stable, the Craptor may have more motor and may have a sllightly higher top speed but you put a Z400 and a Craptor on a track and race them and just see which one will win. Actually, come to think of it, Ive never even heard of anyone EVER racing a Craptor660R except in the sand....in a straight line. Just becuz your Craptor has more motor doesnt mean it accelerates faster than a Z. That boils down to physics. Less weight means less rolling friction, which requires less power to reach a certain speed in the same time limit as a bike of greater weight and more power. Didnt you learn anything in school?

All your explaining wasn't neccesary, I think I already now that, as for a Raptor racing in the track, you must be pretty dumb because a raptor is not eligiable to race, it's only 450cc and down, does that make sence. As for me racing you in the track lets meet up so I could spank you. I just read your other post, and said you haven't been beat, so nobody has beaten you huh?? And a raptor will also smoke you in low end!!

Old 11-25-2004, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider

Did you learn anything today???

Old 11-25-2004, 11:31 PM
Trailblazer

Haha, not from you man, not from you. Loser.

Quick Reply: Z 400 air box and go fast questions