Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

YFZ 450 vs POLARIS PREDATOR 500

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2005 | 01:12 AM
|
Pro Rider
Default YFZ 450 vs POLARIS PREDATOR 500

Textnow all you have to decide is Standard, TLD, or LE like mine
I have only had yamahas. And i dont know. What is the diffents in the Standard, TLD and LE?

Old 12-20-2005 | 01:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

ahhhh [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

i'll use pictures to help as much as i can to ease your eyes into red white and blue... well mostly... stupid jap engine...

this is the STANDARD perdator which has red plastics, and the wide ratio transmition, along with douglas rims and maxxis Razrs. it has plain debranded Fox shocks.

the , which is special in its own right. TLD (Troy Lee Designs) has white plastics, close ratio transmition (its amazing), along with douglas rims, maxxis Radials, and Fox Podium X shocks on all 2 1/2 corners

the LE, which you can see by clicking my camera under my name has the TLD close ratio transmition, which might i add, is ungodly, Fox Podium X shocks, Maxxis Razr2's and the E-series exhuast. all from the factory

Old 12-20-2005 | 02:02 AM
Trailblazer

dont forget that all 06's come with a 3 year warranty. No joke heard this from my dealer myself today. I too used to be diehard yamaha-I raced superjets for 3 years. The predator has not let me down. It is a great all around quad.

Old 12-20-2005 | 02:04 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Webopper
Originally posted by: DriverDoyle

Well Thanks for the info now im scatter brained [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
AHHHH, mission accomplished...LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Damn You! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-20-2005 | 02:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: warriorguy22

LOL...Yea, sorry, I feel like a missionary priest in Borneo trying to convert as many as I can before I get my head looped off...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-20-2005 | 02:15 AM
Pro Rider

LOL...Yea, sorry, I feel like a missionary priest in Borneo trying to convert as many as I can before I get my head looped off...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Well, your obviously doing a pretty decent job, my advice is to just stay away from the yamaha forum [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Old 12-20-2005 | 02:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, your obviously doing a pretty decent job, my advice is to just stay away from the yamaha forum [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].
Hey, what are you doing with that machete? Put that down man... LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-20-2005 | 02:32 AM
|
Pro Rider

Now hold it boys!!! I have not decided yet. Im going to ride both then make my mind up. Even if i do get the pred i will still have a yamaha. Right now i am thinking the pred is better for a bigger rider like me. But i just dont know. lol dammit i cant sleep. Im not even going to start my big truck in the morn iv got better stuff to do besides work. im going to go look at the two agine. If i dont i will never sleep till i do.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-20-2005 | 02:40 AM
Pro Rider

Hey, what are you doing with that machete? Put that down man... LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LMAO...turning a loyal yamaha fan into a polaris lover, how could you do such a thing.

Old 12-20-2005 | 02:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

the irony!

i did it to myself! haha

Quick Reply: YFZ 450 vs POLARIS PREDATOR 500