Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

My quad can beat a Banshee!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 11:45 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My quad can beat a Banshee!

banshee is the fastest quad on the market period the yfz is faster than
a banshee on lowend thats it in the long run the bashee will beat it .

Old 01-06-2006, 11:09 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: weatherspoon
banshee is the fastest quad on the market period the yfz is faster than
a banshee on lowend thats it in the long run the bashee will beat it .
thnx for the info captain obvious.

Old 01-09-2006, 10:20 PM
Trailblazer

i don't have that kind of problem...i would love to race more than i do. it seems like i always have to be the aggressive one. i don't see the z-400 being a problem for the shee. i let a z get an entire first gear head start and still reeled it in and passed it w/in 400 ft...........made me feel good. everybody there was oooing and ahhing over my shee. i rarely ride but i cherrish it like no tomorrow. they were newbees to quads. they couldn't believe it had dual exhaust......: )

Old 01-10-2006, 11:11 AM
Range Rover

yeah you are right about that 06predds but did you ever think that if you put the same amount of money into a banshee that some put into these four stroke bikes what it can do why would you get a fourstroke and spend twice the money then get a banshee that is already fast as hell and put that money into it and have it so fast you're afraid to ride it. If the defenders say the reliability that is a little silly because when you modifiy something anyway it is bound to brake and the banshee would be cheeper to repair look at the prices on a four stroke and then look at the prices of a two stroke dirt cheap compared to some four stroke aftermarket products.

Old 01-10-2006, 11:20 AM
Range Rover

One guy on here said you beat a z400 by only two quad lenghts if i am corect you sould be beating hime by atleast 6 or 7 maybe eight because the raptor is supposed to beat the z400 by 4 belive it or not a z400 sould'nt even have the right to line u with a banshee a kid with a z400 said that he could beat me with my raptor did race him yet and he thinks he can beat me with his pred le. I think I can beat him my rap is pushing at least 55 horsepower.

Old 01-10-2006, 11:46 AM
Range Rover

One guy on here said you beat a z400 by only two quad lenghts if i am corect you sould be beating hime by atleast 6 or 7 maybe eight because the raptor is supposed to beat the z400 by 4 belive it or not a z400 sould'nt even have the right to line u with a banshee a kid with a z400 said that he could beat me with my raptor did race him yet and he thinks he can beat me with his pred le.
Huh? I lost my secret decoder ring. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2006, 10:52 AM
Range Rover

Hey MRdumass what is that supposed to meant with martin luther king over it what are you a raciest
just wanted to know because I am black and if that is if leaving this forum because I don't deal with raciest people.

Old 01-11-2006, 10:53 AM
Range Rover

If you are calling DR>king a dumm a!! I am going to be reporting that to the moderator
buddy.

Old 01-11-2006, 12:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

If you are calling DR>king a dumm a!! I am going to be reporting that to the moderator
buddy.
weatherspoon, you ain't too smart, are ya? Why aren't you in school getting educated instead of on here talking (again) about stuff you have no clue on. I could go off on your dumass right now, but I'm letting it slide...again!!!

Old 01-11-2006, 12:39 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey MRdumass what is that supposed to meant with martin luther king over it what are you a raciest
just wanted to know because I am black and if that is if leaving this forum because I don't deal with raciest people.
His nickname has nothing to do with the avatar and MrD is no racist. Far from. So simmer down, it'll be OK.

If you are into drags, the banshee is great. But for real world riding, I really don't think it's so hard to beat. There are a lot of quads with good power that just flat handle better. The banshee is not for everybody.

Quick Reply: My quad can beat a Banshee!