Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

Sport Quad Riders.....

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 01:32 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He gave me some advice about the 700xx I was thinking about getting then proceeded to bash Redneck Utility Riders. Guess he should have asked me what I'm riding now cuz I got in his *** about not getting in pissing matches amongst ourselves. Sport, Utility, SxS, who cares we all ride! Guess he doesn't see it that way. Well when he's standing in his garage staring at his quads that he can't ride anywhere anymore I hope he realizes were all in this together.

Old 02-09-2010, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Yep, all the major manufacturers have good quality machines now. There's something that fits just about every rider's style and needs. I personally would be very large for a mid-sized machine but I don't think they are any less a great way to spend some time with friends and family. If I lived out in the dunes I'd get a sport quad and scream around. But there's no need to then go out and ridicule people who choose a different quad for different needs. I guess all I'm saying is ride what you got, enjoy it, invite others along, have a blast.

Old 02-09-2010, 02:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Yep deff enjoy what you got because before you know it we wont have anything to enjoy at all!!!! By the way my favorite color is blue or is it red?????

Old 02-09-2010, 03:13 PM
Pro Rider

I agree totally...all the mfg's have good quads...so ride the one that suits ya and enjoy life with family and friends...ride safe and really be thankful that we can still enjoy this sport.!! Hopefully for years to come if we all stick together!!

Old 02-09-2010, 03:15 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by xFreebirdx
But I'm A Sport Quad Redneck.

Yup ,same here.

Old 02-09-2010, 04:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sport quad riding redneck here also. I'm sure recon will move over to the Honda Insight forums or something. Me, I'm just going to hang out here a while and drive my big, heavy, gas sucking truck through the snow.

Old 02-09-2010, 08:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by reconranger
This site has been taken over by the utility rednecks. See you somewhere else out there.....

..and good riddance. As for "see you somewhere else"--not if I see you first.

Old 02-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Pro Rider

they say different strokes for different folks which is very true here have noticed alot of folks on this site ride different quads then we ride on west coast but thats why I am on other forums I enjoy this forum because of the mix.

Old 02-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by reconranger
This site has been taken over by the utility rednecks. See you somewhere else out there.....

I'm still wondering if that's a threat??

I just might be one of those rednecks.

I was getting tired of the way he talked down to the majority of the members here and they way he put down everything that wasn't parked in his own garage.

Calling other members idiots for wanting bigger tires on their ATVs because he doesn't like bigger tires and wheels on his ATV was more than just an opinion. I don't believe name calling because someone else doesn't see eye to eye with you has a place in forums.

I will give him credit for the vast education he has about oils and their additives.

I guess he will just ride "fast and light" and unprepared into the sunset.

If I contributed to him leaving I guess you can either thank me or hate me, I’m ok either way.

Old 02-10-2010, 02:12 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

It makes for a healthy forum to have a difference of opinion on things. But to totally reject an entire community because of their riding style only goes to show how myopic a person can really be.

Quick Reply: Sport Quad Riders.....