Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

Sport Quad Riders.....

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 07:42 AM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sport Quad Riders.....

This site has been taken over by the utility rednecks. See you somewhere else out there.....

Old 02-08-2010, 07:59 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

But I'm A Sport Quad Redneck.

Old 02-08-2010, 08:16 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Heaven forbid someone should ride something other than what Reconranger rides. If a little Honda could have met all my needs I would have bought one, but, sadly they don't have anything that remotely comes close to being able to do all I ask of my machine. I guess that makes me an ill informed redneck. Well, yeehaw!!!! Let's git 'er goin', hoist the rebel flag and ride down Main Street.

Old 02-08-2010, 09:55 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 40 Likes on 40 Posts

But wait!!! You never informed us of the test ride you did for Honda!! What were you riding??? I need to know!!!

Old 02-08-2010, 10:05 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Originally Posted by Red400EXRod
But wait!!! You never informed us of the test ride you did for Honda!! What were you riding??? I need to know!!!
I guess we'll never know that, and how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center on a tootsie pop.

That second one has been buggin me a whole lot longer.

Old 02-08-2010, 11:53 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Originally Posted by Scootergptx
I guess we'll never know that, and how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center on a tootsie pop.

That second one has been buggin me a whole lot longer.
That, and why is it impossible to finish a wintergreen Lifesaver without chewing on it? Will I go to my grave with these questions unanswered? Will I forever be labeled as a utility riding redneck even though I'm a New Englander? How will we choose what to ride without ReconRanger's unbiased advice? Oh, the agony of unaswered questions... How can I live??? Somebody help me!!!

I'm just having fun guys. No offense meant.

Old 02-08-2010, 07:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gee....you think he is serious??...I dont care what others ride..at least they are riding and not sitting home on their lazy asses and complaining about greenhouse gases or the whole global warming thing!...Utility Rednecks????...notice he owns 2 of them...hmmmmm...

Old 02-09-2010, 07:18 AM
Pro Rider
Is addicted to 4 wheel'n!

Wait, recon your leaving? I won't know what to do without your Honda fanboyism. Seriously 12,700 posts and your leaving? Come on man it's the off season. Sport quads guys will be back with glowing header and how fast questions in a couple of months!

Old 02-09-2010, 07:27 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Originally Posted by stillV1
Gee....you think he is serious??...I dont care what others ride..at least they are riding and not sitting home on their lazy asses and complaining about greenhouse gases or the whole global warming thing!...Utility Rednecks????...notice he owns 2 of them...hmmmmm...
His utility quads are approved because they are a hundred pounds less than the "slow fat pigs" some of us ride. I'm personally glad he can afford a sport quad for sand and easy trails, and utilities for the rougher stuff. I just can't afford 2 quads so I purchased one that will do "everything" I ask of it. He doesn't seem to understand that other riders have different needs, different riding conditions, and different riding styles. I'll just happily ride my slow fat pig of a utility quad and keep pulling the sport quads out of the mud up here in New England. I love sport quads but they can't handle the kinds of conditions I ride in. (I had a 300cc Kawasaki Lakota) It wasn't so good in the mud...

Old 02-09-2010, 12:22 PM
Pro Rider

So very true Moose...I just cant bear the thought of not having that unbiased opinion to read!! And yes guys ......I am just poking harmless fun as well

Quick Reply: Sport Quad Riders.....