Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

SPORT QUAD???

Old 12-14-2001, 12:14 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought this portion of ATV Connection was to talk about Sport Quads and how much we enjoy riding them. I must have been mistaken, as all I see is a couple of kids trying to see who can pee fartherest. I'm really sorry to see this section of ATV Connection Forums doing so badly. I am a sport rider and feel that this part of the forum needs more constructive posts than "My Quad can beat your Quad".

Just my 2 cents, for what its worth.

Regards,
Dale Little

Old 12-14-2001, 01:44 AM
Trailblazer

My apologies to all the other Sport Riders in this forum, This was supposed to be in response to "Trickest Raptor I ever saw...thread.

MY apologies to all who might have misunderstood me.

Best Regards
Dale

Old 12-14-2001, 03:45 AM
Pro Rider

i see what ya mean about a pissin' contest. its stuff like that thread that gets us a bad rap so many times...

Old 12-14-2001, 11:47 AM
Trailblazer

Dual Sporter,

With all the sport riders throughout the industry, its a shame that this section of ATV Connection Forums is doing so poorly. This sections seems to have the least activity of all the forums. I personally would like to see more posts on the Sport Quad Forum about how different quads perform, what riders have done to improve performance, what new products are good and bad, different opinions about new sport quads and so on. I certainly don't care to hear a couple of kids argue about whos quad is the fastest. I get all that I need from my own kids about everything, not just quads. That story gets olds real quick and theres really nothing to learn from it. This section of the forums could be the largest here as Sport Riders outnumber the racers by a long shot. Don't get me wrong, I like racing just as well. It's just getting harder to find information on sport quads. There is alot of info out there on race quads, utility quads, and so on. It doesn't seem that that way for sport quads....or I'm looking in the wrong places.

Best Regards and Happy Holidays
Dale

Old 12-14-2001, 12:07 PM
Pro Rider

My comment in the mentioned post was to make fun of the two guys going off on each other. If I offened anyone, other than the two I was going for, I appologize. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2001, 12:46 PM
Trailblazer

Lurch:

My previous comments were not directed towards you and I apologise if you took it that way. Your post in this thread was the high point of it and I really got a good laugh from it. They needed it too. Your parody was right on the mark. The two guys going off on each other seemed childish to me. I'm not trying to flame anyone in this, just wish there was more quality, as well as quantity, info in this forum. My apologies to everone that might take offense to my previous remarks. Come on Sport Riders....Lets make this the best and biggest section of ATV Connection! There are thousands of us out there that ride sport quads and we should not pass up this great opportunity to share the info that we have gained from our experiences.

Best Regards and Happy Holidays to All.
Dale

Old 12-19-2001, 06:50 PM
Pro Rider

well 1 reason i havent posted here is cause alot of people on here say that my quad aint a true sport quad so..... i just tryed to advoid the bashing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] although i do consider it a sport quad.

Old 12-20-2001, 01:43 AM
Pro Rider

this brings up a very good point...
at what point is a quad considered a 'sport' quad?
and for that, what about a race quad?
where are the lines drawn?

Old 12-21-2001, 12:50 PM
Pro Rider

I'm a sport quad rider and love it! I mainly ride dunes and desert.

Can see my quad either:
HERE
Or in the Dune Zone

I also have a 185s ATC and have just about as much fun on it as I do on the quad. That thing is a blast to ride!

Happy Sport riding.

Old 12-22-2001, 01:02 AM
Pro Rider

BTW- I can pi$$ farther than all of you!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SPORT QUAD???