Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dont be a fool...get a z400 u will be glad u did
and PLEASE read the dirt wheels review this month
TRUST ME AND THE OTHERS WHO HAVE THEM!!

Old 06-07-2002, 01:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

JUST FOR the record yodaddy i took out evey canondale that came at me menorial day [thats with my 440ex]the 400ex is still finishing ahead of the cannon in many gnc races so it is competitive the cannon is one bad boy but lets not asume its that far ahead.
theres magic in simplicty and the 400ex is simple.My ds has been beaten by a 465 honda [lyle with sparks] but never even close by a dale and ive raced a lot more dales than 465s lets all ask ourselfs why the 250r still exist fast.simple.powerful buildable.cheap.competitive. WOW THATS THE 400EX TOO! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-09-2002, 07:51 PM
Weekend Warrior

Did someone actualy say that the canibal is faster than the raptor?
Better do some field testing. The raptor won't keep up on the track, but beats the c-dale in drags stock for stock. Just ask my canondale salesman who ate my dust while I was on the Raptor.

Old 06-09-2002, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider

Like I've said over and over again, buy the best, forget the rest. The best stock quad obviously is the Cannondale's. Best in top speed, best at the track, best at the dunes. Everybody stating a stock Raptor will beat a stock C'dale is obviously an idiot!! I'll drag race a stock Raptor any day, any time, bring em on!!

Old 06-09-2002, 08:29 PM
Trailblazer

that goes for me to.

Old 06-26-2002, 01:32 PM
Weekend Warrior

forget the raptor and 400ex, I saw the predator this weekend, its the sh*t. These guys were passing me on my raptor without any problem.

Good bye 400, i,m getting a predator. they said that it will be out by august.

Old 06-26-2002, 02:02 PM
Pro Rider

bigbrodog
Did someone actualy say that the canibal is faster than the raptor?

I think that's what I heard

Better do some field testing.

I did just that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I've even got 1/4 mile pavement drag strip time slips with stats at the usual places during the run (is that accepted around here, or do I need 3rd party heresay for verification)....

Just giving you guys a little crap - however, I do have time slips with my bone stock Cannondale, my hopped up 400EX, and a piped, jetted, etc. Raptor - the Raptor's best time all night was .6 sec slower than my Cannondale's consistant time.

If nothing else my slips show that you can't really say a particular quad is "faster" than another without the riders being equal... My time slips are very consitant between me riding my two quads - most of the guys I race vary wildly from run to run.

In my experience, from what I've seen of various stock quads making multiple runs is that (stock for stock) the Cannibal is slightly faster than a stock Banshee, and a stock Banshee is slightly faster than a stock Raptor. However, they're all close enough that races can go either way depending on rider skill - ESPECIALLY on dirt or sand.

Old 06-26-2002, 02:43 PM
Weekend Warrior

I think 1986ATC250R'S Reply is right on the money! So many times I get caught up in "whats faster, whats quicker off the line?" but so often I forget that I beat one guy three times straight and theat same quad may beat me with a different rider, or if we move to hard pack from sand. Thanks for putting me back in place 1986atc250r. Bigbrodog

Old 06-26-2002, 02:52 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for not taking my reply wrong bigbrodog, it wasn't meant as attack by any means.

The most interesting thing to come of my drag racing lately is that my 400EX is within .2 of a second in the 1/4 of my Cannibal - I really thought it would be a runaway from the feel of the two quads (the Cannondale feels a lot more "spunky", as usual the 400EX's power is deceiving).

Even more interesting considering my 400EX as setup weighs a lot more than the C-Dale, so it's likely that it's putting out more power.

However, I've poured a lot of money into the 400EX and the Cannondale doesn't even have a pipe yet.

Old 06-27-2002, 05:47 PM
Range Rover

The Dale spanked the Z400 in every perforance catagory in Dirt wheels!

<< dont be a fool...get a z400 u will be glad u did
and PLEASE read the dirt wheels review this month
TRUST ME AND THE OTHERS WHO HAVE THEM!!
>>

Quick Reply: Raptor or 400 EX