Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

what do you use your sport quad for???

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2003, 09:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what do you use your sport quad for???

I sometimes ride my Quadsport in the mud, usually I just go through whatever is in my way. I do try to keep the Quadracer out of the deep mud and water though. Most everything on the Quadsport works halfa$$ anyway so Im not so concerned about things like getting mud in my brakes when I ride it.

Old 02-13-2003, 04:42 PM
Trailblazer

I ride my blaster in everything, if I dont my buddies will give me hell. So my blaster has seen it all, mud, rivers, frozen creeks, sand, u name it. O ya I just got top end rebuilt and I put it all back together last night, so I decide to break it in around our house, I rolled the dam thing and bent my brand new handle bars, and broke the rear fender in two, but hey i was wearing a helmet so its all good =)

Old 02-13-2003, 07:34 PM
Pro Rider

I use mine to fill up space in my garage

Old 02-15-2003, 07:12 PM
Pro Rider

Well i use my predator for pretty much all use!

EVERYONE around here has a honda..i swear its honda country..but thats slowly changing..my cousin has a banshee..and they all rag on him for only having 2wd..you'll never go anywheres..get ready to push..blah blah blah..anyways, i knew i would get the same talk and I did when I bought my bike..but ya know what..we've gone on runs and the ONLY time i get stuck, is if all 10-20 bikes stop on a steep snow covered hill..thats it! I go through some small mud, nothing too deep, but even then, keep your speed up and your ok.

I remember this one time..prob the best feeling iv'e had on my quad...theres this one particular trail on a hill thats very steep and can be pretty slick with snow/ice. Well all the 4x4 guys where giving me hell WAITING for me to get stuck on it and ya know what..i went up that hill (with my g/f on the back) better then most of the 4x4 bikes..that shut them up BIG TIME!

Old 02-15-2003, 08:07 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

I use mine for just about everything,,,except deep mud. I like to see what it can bounce off of!

Mainly fast trail riding, mountains.

Old 02-16-2003, 01:15 PM
Weekend Warrior

i have a 2001 Yamaha Blaster....and i rode it mud....6 inches of snow.....the only hard part on the snow is u gotta have great tires for traction...like me i have a lil left on mine and i changed them already....but overall yes manual clutch is better....and works in mud and snow

Old 02-16-2003, 01:48 PM
Pro Rider

With all the cold weather here in Ohio, I think my quads are good for workbenches in the garage. Other than that I store about 3 gallons of gas in each one. Sucks when you have to suphon some out for the snow blower though.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2003, 01:03 AM
Pro Rider

i just got 20 inches in little over 12 hours, and its still going. no kidding. i live in south CT. my rancher 4x4 just cant handle this snow so im just gonna have to build forts. i can probobly ride my quad on the roads in like 4th or 5th flying down the roads bouncing of the snow banks. i saw them do it on a car rally, and it looks pretty cool.

Old 02-18-2003, 06:22 PM
Trailblazer

I just bought a used 99 Polaris Trail Blazer 250. I have ridden mine in snow, trails, and small jumps. So far so excellent. I can't wait to get my new swing arm so I can try it out in the creek behind my house!! I'll post an update on the mud later.

Old 02-18-2003, 11:34 PM
Pro Rider

let me tell ya how much fun ridding down the road in 4 gear is! the only problem is if i came at the snow bank at to much of an angle. if you come in smoothly you will bounce right back in the middle of the road/driveway. i make the banks straight up and down with the snowblower that way my quad will just bounce off instead of climbing it like a ramp. you guys with snow should try this.

Quick Reply: what do you use your sport quad for???