Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

BLASTER .vs. MOJAVE

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2003, 10:48 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BLASTER .vs. MOJAVE

please help me out next year im selling my quad and im gonna buy either a blaster or mojave anything within that price thanks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2003, 02:08 AM
Pro Rider

Well if your not getting it untill next year, than you will have alot of choices by that time. the Mojave is going to be a little faster probably, but the blaster is lighter and handles better for certain riders. plus the blaster costs less. both of them have alot of aftermarket parts available, but the blaster costs less to upgrade usually. you might want to check out the new Z-250 by suzuki, that thing is going to be nice, (Whenever it arrives). but remember this, there all fun to ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2003, 08:08 PM
Pro Rider

What do you ride now, youngrider7?

Old 04-27-2003, 11:18 PM
Weekend Warrior

My adcvice to you is the Blaster, it is a great quad for a low price....

Old 04-28-2003, 04:05 AM
Pro Rider

lol, believe it or not, that is the same two quads that i am looking at right now, but im leaning 90% to the Mojave because im a bigger rider. that is another concideration when deciding, how tall and how much do you weigh ? the blaster is awesome for riders 170 or under, but will haul heavier people around Suprisingly well. but the mojave is a little better for heavier riders and taller ones too.

Old 04-28-2003, 07:58 PM
Range Rover

Hey i got a new 2003 Blaster a week ago. They are great i used to have a mojave but i personally didnt like it. If u get a blaster though u might wanna cut off the oil injection n just mix the gas, thats the biggest problem for me.

-----------------------------------------
2003 blaster (black,red)
k and N Air filters
FmF Fatty pipe

Old 04-30-2003, 01:00 AM
Range Rover

A friend of mine had a 99 or 2000 Mojave and rode it a couple times while he rode my Trailboss. I just about went and bought a mojave until I rode a Blaster. Guess what I bought.....

I'm 6 ft 200 lbs and probably look funny riding it but I don't care. I do not feel cramped or too big for it. I get on the trails and throw it around like a BMX bike. My friend sold the mojave and got a 400ex, he is 5 ft 6 tall and weighs around 160 lbs(est. maybe less) It throws him around alittle but he likes it. Go ride the different quads then make up your mind. Don't jump the gun and get something you will regret later.

Old 05-04-2003, 10:37 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BLAZIN325TrailTank
A friend of mine had a 99 or 2000 Mojave and rode it a couple times while he rode my Trailboss. I just about went and bought a mojave until I rode a Blaster. Guess what I bought.....

I'm 6 ft 200 lbs and probably look funny riding it but I don't care. I do not feel cramped or too big for it. I get on the trails and throw it around like a BMX bike. My friend sold the mojave and got a 400ex, he is 5 ft 6 tall and weighs around 160 lbs(est. maybe less) It throws him around alittle but he likes it. Go ride the different quads then make up your mind. Don't jump the gun and get something you will regret later.
How does the Blaster pull you around? i am similar to your size and am wondering how the blaster handles bigger riders(No offence at all)

Old 05-05-2003, 01:08 AM
Pro Rider

id go with the blaster jmo better value

Old 05-12-2003, 01:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

The Blaster would be more affordable at $3199. The Mojave is $4099. The blaster is also alot lighter than the Mojave. The two machines are different in just enough ways. You should go try them out and see which one you like better. If you decide to go with the more expensive Mojave. Then maybe you should also consider the Z250 for $3899. At least the Z250 has electric start. Remember that the Blaster is probably on it's way out. You may want to get a new Blaster while you can. (Even though there will be enough used Blasters out there.) (One more thing- the Z250 is also lighter than the Mojave.)

Quick Reply: BLASTER .vs. MOJAVE