Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

What gets out of the hole faster or what accels faster a Raptor or Banshee BOTH STOCK

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2003, 09:30 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What gets out of the hole faster or what accels faster a Raptor or Banshee BOTH STOCK

I know my 03 Stock Raptor will beat my 03 Stock Banshee out of the Hole and at the Finish Line but I was just wondering what people think so give me what you guys Think

Old 05-01-2003, 09:38 PM
Range Rover
Default What gets out of the hole faster or what accels faster a Raptor or Banshee BOTH STOCK

Raptor. But it's behind the V-Force

Old 05-01-2003, 10:54 PM
Trailblazer

Well isnt that Vforce a twin 700?? Or does it equal 700 counting both pistons?? Hows the auto trans on that thing??

Old 05-01-2003, 11:05 PM
Range Rover

700cc (697)total v-twin. The auto tranny is sweet. We'll see how long a belt lasts though. Right now I have about 40 hours on it. THe low end torque and accelleration are unreal. The power fades a little at about forty. I have got it up to 78mph according to my GPS (supposedly accurate to within 3 mph)

Old 05-02-2003, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider

the raptor the shee has bad tires stock and even with better tires spins out of the hole its stregth is in the top not bottom

Old 05-06-2003, 09:12 PM
Weekend Warrior

I had both stock at the same time for a while and the Raptor was faster out of the hole and top end. The Banshee never got ahead. I sold it before I put a pipe on it so I don't know how it would've done modified.

Old 05-07-2003, 01:09 AM
Pro Rider

I raced a buds toomy piped shee and we were dead even....we went from a roll...not a dead stop. Ive never raced a raptor...but ive riden one...and it felt like it pulled harder than my Z for sure!

Old 05-07-2003, 11:36 PM
Pro Rider

i would think the banshee start to finish. unless of course ur on dirt then go with the raptor. ive owned both (not at the same time) and thats my opinion. plus my friend has a big gun piped raptor, and my other a toomey t5 kitted banshee. i heard the banshee easily wins. and is ur z stock? if so he sucks. and that quad needs a rebuild or something.

Old 05-08-2003, 12:31 AM
Pro Rider

yep...my Z is bone stock. i was very suprised as well! i figured he woulda walked away from me. someone had told me my Z would beat a shee...but i didnt belive it...till it happened! He may have sucked...ive riden a toomy shee...but i didnt ride the one i raced. Maybe we shoulda traded bikes and tried again? hehehe

Old 05-08-2003, 01:50 AM
Pro Rider

i rode a piped z400 and all i can say is that it wasn't even close between that and my dads shee athough his has a little more done then a pipe...

Quick Reply: What gets out of the hole faster or what accels faster a Raptor or Banshee BOTH STOCK