Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Z400: Improved Frame or Not for 2004?!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2003, 02:43 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Z400: Improved Frame or Not for 2004?!

Originally posted by: qwerty
You are funny. Why don't you back up that statement with some facts you don't pull out of your @ss.
I just said it because you said NO ONE CAN SAY THAT SUZUKI HAS EQUAL STREGTH AND RELIABILTY AS THE 400EX FRAME. That is a stupid statement anybody can say anything it doesn't mean it's true. I would personally rather have a 250r frame but that's me. Ex's have great frames. Hey I would probably feel safer with an ex frame than mine but honda has had years to improve on it. I just don't like you. Speaking of pulling stuff out of orifices stand up from your bent over position and get your boyfriends d*ck out of yours, before you make a comment to me.

Old 06-21-2003, 03:23 AM
RPM
Pro Rider

You Boys have ISSUES.

You guys need to start your own Thread and sling all of the Crap you want at each other. Maybe title it "Intellectual Discussions with mudslinger400z and qwerty".

It was kind of Cute and Funny at first, but your arguing that has encompassed more than a few Threads now is getting Old and Tiresome.

Just one Mans opinion. Peace. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-21-2003, 03:45 AM
Trailblazer

News flash Pud, the EX frame is the same as it was in '99. It was properly built from the get go. You can't say the same about your's. Try sticking to the topic instead of discussing your homo erotic fantasies. What you do behind closed doors has no place on this forum.

Old 06-21-2003, 03:54 AM
Trailblazer

Oh yeah, where is that puss 44b? I thought we were going to race! I PM'd you back moron. Time and place remember? I'm waiting.....

Old 06-21-2003, 07:00 AM
Trailblazer

44B, I'll be at the Nebraska race. You better show up with the gas money you promised me you little punk.

Old 06-21-2003, 02:41 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RPM
You Boys have ISSUES.

You guys need to start your own Thread and sling all of the Crap you want at each other. Maybe title it "Intellectual Discussions with mudslinger400z and qwerty".

It was kind of Cute and Funny at first, but your arguing that has encompassed more than a few Threads now is getting Old and Tiresome.

Just one Mans opinion. Peace. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
That is a pretty good opinion by you rpm even though it's none of your business. (just joking) Some of these threads well I guess all the really cursing ones came from my nephew. He uses my id mudslinge400z sometimes and evidently this qwerty said something to one of my posts and my nephew has been flaming him. I don't really condone all the swearing and what not but I'm no saint and I'll curse every now and again. I can see qwerty is either a nuisiance or is just retaliating to my nephews comments, not sure which one. I have to control my temper as I'm a church going man and more importantly a machine of destrucion if I really wanted to be. Right now I'm goint to try a little jiu-jitsu on my nephew to see if I can stop him from getting in these altercations. From what I've read from qwerty though I can't say as I blame my nephew for some of his comments. I apoligize if we've offended anyone except for this qwerty character.

Old 06-21-2003, 03:10 PM
Pro Rider

Ok, here's my apology sorry you're a stupid sack of sh*t qwerty, from me and my uncle. Mudslinger400z, sorry if I offended you rpm but if you don't want to read my threads just skip right past them and go to something else. You surely don't agree with qwerty coming to a suzuki of kawi forum and bashing are bikes, do you? I personally would like to beat the crap out of old qwerty but I don't see myself traveling to South Dakota anytime soon. Oh mudslinger400z doesn't have a nephew F. U. qwerty.

Old 06-21-2003, 03:14 PM
Trailblazer

Imaginary relatives?! Holy **** you are a freak!

Old 06-21-2003, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider

I was half a sleep when I wrote that crap I don't really even remember saying all that evidently I thought it was somehow going to be funny, oh well I failed that time. Oh well I went in to work at 3:30 this morning and I got home and decided to see what kind of b.s. you'd come up with. I think you're right we need to stick with the topic and evidently we're p*ssing some other dudes off or something. So I'll squash my beef as far as the degrading comments go but I sure as hell don't agree with you on the suzuki issue.

Old 06-22-2003, 12:06 AM
Trailblazer

Now it's memory loss.

Pudslinger you are not intelligent enough to participate in a flame war. Here's what you should do. Go to a mirror, turn around backwards, pull down your pants, bend over and look between your legs. What do you see? A giant, hairy crack. Memorize that image and then go back to your Z and look for a match right above your front shocks.

Quick Reply: Z400: Improved Frame or Not for 2004?!