Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Z400: Improved Frame or Not for 2004?!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2003, 04:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Z400: Improved Frame or Not for 2004?!

Hey CRACK EXPERT, how many times do I have to say I don't have any cracks in my frame. NO CRACKS IN FRAME PERIOD. I rode at a homemade track today and we raced a pretty hard race me and six other racers and I still have no problems. I bottomed the quad out twice (I would recommend aftermarket shocks to anyone racing a z) and like I said no problems. Man are you just a super Honda freak that cannot see that there is another great sport quad out there. The ex was great and is still good but the z is superior to it, just a fact. You quote dirt wheels so much here lately, look at what quad won all the sport quad shootout's, not only in dirtwheels but all the rags. I know you already know the answer, you're not totally stupid. The z was also the consensus shootout winner in all the polls so even if a few frames are getting cracks the z is still a great sport quad. I am intelligent enough to participate in a flame war and I know you know I am so that's all that matters. I just think it's pointless for me to use so much vulgarity as I have because of my anger problem. There's nothing you or I can do to each other with words, now if we ever met that would be a different story. You might be stubborn enough to still argue with me but I would just knock you out and walk away. If you think i'm b.sing you try to figure out who I am, read my profile. I'm trying my best to be civil but I ain't the only person on this forum you grate the nerves of. I've seen all your posts you never have one good thing to say to anyone. It is officialy Sunday and I will not flame you with derogatory statements as I did earlier but I'll pray you become a better person, God bless.

Old 06-22-2003, 04:27 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: qwerty
Now it's memory loss.

Pudslinger you are not intelligent enough to participate in a flame war. Here's what you should do. Go to a mirror, turn around backwards, pull down your pants, bend over and look between your legs. What do you see? A giant, hairy crack. Memorize that image and then go back to your Z and look for a match right above your front shocks.
This crack on me (no pun intended) wasn't exactly your most intelligent work either, I hope.

Old 06-23-2003, 02:18 PM
Weekend Warrior

you guys need to drop the thrash talk and get along...he was askin bout the frame and the ex rider there startin runnin his mouth bout how suzuki is junk or w\e....well if you was any kind of person you would help the guy out and talk bout the frame not pu his quad down! your ex s from the past and i believe u have no rrom to talk cause z's and kfx's are leaving you behind buddy...so get your facts straight! i'm not dissin honda but this site is to help people with problems and have soem quad talk not diss other quads so grow and start gettin along!

Tim-

Old 06-23-2003, 04:44 PM
RPM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mudslinger400z
Ok, here's my apology sorry you're a stupid sack of sh*t qwerty, from me and my uncle. Mudslinger400z, sorry if I offended you rpm but if you don't want to read my threads just skip right past them and go to something else. You surely don't agree with qwerty coming to a suzuki of kawi forum and bashing are bikes, do you? I personally would like to beat the crap out of old qwerty but I don't see myself traveling to South Dakota anytime soon. Oh mudslinger400z doesn't have a nephew F. U. qwerty.

I'm far from offended, I don't let peoples opinions bother me no matter how off the mark they are. The fact is that the title of this Thread is "Z400: Improved Frame or Not for 2004?!", and since you guys little battle of wits has basically taken over the entire Thread, the topic that I came on her to find out about is not being discussed, and there is nothing to "skip right past". This is not the only post that you two are screwing up with your ramblings. I think my idea about you two getting your own room is a good one. See my point.

Qwerty is just trying to get your goat. Honda has left its faithful supporters High and Dry for several years now, and it has them all a little wound up. There is No doubt that the 400EX is and always will be one of the best quads ever made, but it is showing it's age and the release date of its replacement is unknown. People will always try to discredit a quad when they don't have anything better to offer. That is why you hear all about the Frames and the Axles on the Z's and the 01 Raptor Trany's, over and over again. Hell, people are still using the Pinto gas tank issue to discredit Fords and Pintos haven't been produced since the 70's.

mudslinger400z or Nephew,

This qwerty guy is just screwing with you and as long as you respond back every time, he will stick around. You are going to find more members that are going to get tired of the little private (Not so Private) War that you guys are having. Does Mr. Honda (qwerty) need to be here spouting off in the Suzuki forum? Probably not unless he has something productive to say (Which is highly unlikely). Is he likely to go away? Not as long as you keep playing his game. You can either accept this advice or not, but don't be surprised if more and more members start coming down on the both of you.

Hey I like a good Flaming just as much as the next guy and have been in a couple of pretty good ones. The one with jimbostew in the Bomb Forum (Thanks guys), and the roasting that I gave poor little 2004ds650. They were funny as all get out (Unless you were 2004ds650) and in fact I absolutely enjoyed myself and a good time was had by all (Except for 2004ds650. But it was still Funny as H*ll.). The difference is, that you guys are angry, and second, it just flat out ISN'T Funny. Butt Crack humor? Come on. Anyway, I have Wasted about as much time on this as I am going to. Give it some thought. I have this strange feeling that this has fallen on def ears, but hey, I thought I would give it the old college try anyway.

Peace [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2003, 04:44 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for your concern blackrancher and I respect your opinion. But this is something that qwerty has made personal, this isn't the only post he's flamed me on. Every post he has is either flaming a z, predator, raptor, anything that isn't an ex. Now I get along with anybody that gets along with me but if you don't get along with me and make a personal attack of any kind be prepared to get attacked back. Which is what is the deal with me and qwerty. I do kind of respect his dedication or infatiation or whatever it is he has with honda but man that don't mean he has to come on here and flame everyone else's ride. Heck we have love for the quads we ride to. If you look of my 300 and some odd posts the majority of them are trying to be helpful and the few that are negative are mainly the ones I have against qwerty. So with all due respect I don't need or want a referee. If it gets to out of hand I'm sure a moderator will step in and do something about it. Good luck with all your quads and with the new kfx, God bless.

Old 06-24-2003, 09:23 AM
Pro Rider

Qwerty just one question, Why the h@ll are you on this SUZUKI forum when you have a 400ex? Go back to where you came from you freak!!

Old 06-24-2003, 09:33 AM
Pro Rider

Oh yeah one more thing qwerty my Z DOES NOT have any cracks either. Maybe you need you need to see the light, or should I say taillight, and stop knockin on the Z as it passes you. Just my .02

Chris

Old 06-24-2003, 06:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I haven't read this thread since it was originally started until now. I've been looking into buying a new quad and possibly a 400 sport. So I thought to myself: "lets see if anyone knows anything about the Z's frame. Maybe if the problem has been corrected then I'd consider buying one." Instead of learning anything, I've had to wade through all this ****. Now the only thing I've learned is you two are sad. It's not like you've said a couple comments to each other and left it at that. You've monopolized this whole thread with negativity. Seriously, PM each other if you want to argue.

Does anyone know if the problems with the Z400 has been or will be corrected?

Old 06-24-2003, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider

RPM I think i'll take your good advice and drop this. You seem to be a very level headed guy and sometimes I'm definitly not. Coyotechaser I know you come on here for advice but my comments started off on the right foot and just because I argued with qwerty doesn't mean I stopped you from getting advice. I don't want to argue with him, I'm a fighter I can't help it. It's not a matter of want it's who I am I have fought amatuerly in real fighting and it's just inheritant in my gene's. I don't know if you mean well or not but I'm taking rmp's advice. Some of you guys need to mind your own business. I know this may have become the least thing from an informative thread but hey there are hundred other post to learn about the z frames. THIS is MY forum and I was trying to defend it. I wanted to beat the crap out of qwerty not argue with him, but hey at least he's loyal to his machine. I'm sorry for being one that won't shut up and won't drop a topic or have to have the last word or whatever, well I'm not really sorry that's just who I am. That has what made me competitive enough to do what I do. Now I don't like you calling me sad coyotechaser if I called you a blankity, blank, blank, or something maybe you wouldn't be to happy either. The argueing didn't even start on this topic it was somewhere else. I think it's more stupid if two adults are fighting for another adult to come along and try to stop it as if they were your children.
Anyways, after reading your **** . I will leave this post alone from now on as far as flaming or fighting goes. As for your question I've not had a frame problem and I've started riding at a track here lately. I have a later production z I got it about two months ago. I have heard the 04 frames have stonger welds and will hold up. Although I can neither confirm nor deny if it's true. Someone with some inside knowledge let us know if you've heard anything. Sorry for the profanity in my other posts and that's all I'm sorry for. God bless you all. Oh RPM I don't have a nephew, I was trying to make up some crazy comment for qwerty. I was totally sleepy and I read it and I was like what the heck was I thinking but I accidently hit the reply before I could change it or not post it at all. Qwerty got me on that one. If I have offended you sir, I am sorry. I don't want to be the enemy of everyone on this forum.

Old 06-24-2003, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider

Oh when I said I had mine two months and said I had been racing it on an amatuer made track the last couple of weeks. I meant to follow it up with I have had no cracks or chipping in my frame. With the way I'm jumping and I've bottomed out a couple of times I wouldn't have been suprised if I had got a crack or break on any quad but so far no problems. Maybe some of the rumors about them catching the problem earlier in production was correct. Someone please give us some more info, thanks.

Quick Reply: Z400: Improved Frame or Not for 2004?!