Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Zilla billet aluminum, bead blasting, & donzilla's rotors...

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2003, 01:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zilla billet aluminum, bead blasting, & donzilla's rotors...

Hey guys. I have some questions here. If you could answer any of them that would be great. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Anyone know where I can find a chain guard for the LT500? I know Trinity has one, but does anyone have any pictures of it? Last time I checked their site, they didn't have a picture for it. Are there any other shops out there who have little billet parts for the LT500?

I'm wanting to polish out the motor, but I gotta get all the paint off first. Has anyone built a bead blaster or something else to blast the stuff off, and what should I expect to pay for one?

donzilla, you have a sweet rear disc, where did you get that? I've been looking for nice disc brakes for my project but haven't found any. Do you use an adapter for Raptor or 250R rotors, would they bolt right on, or what? Also, how do you (or others) go about starting your bike, because mine's a pain in the butt.

Thanks,
superkev

Old 08-12-2003, 09:44 PM
Pro Rider

the rear rotor of mine came from hy-tech atv . there are two chain gaurds on e-bay now . one is billet . i have the triniy one on mine . i think there is a pic of it im my photos . if not i will put one in there . the rotors are factory suzuki . just chromed .as far as polishing , i had LRD do my first one . the one im workung up now a local shop is doing . its about 100 bucks . its well worth having a shop do it if you do have free time (lots) or patients (sp?) . most everything on mine is chromed or polished . even some of the aluminum is chromed .

Old 08-12-2003, 09:47 PM
Pro Rider

yep if you enlarge pic #8 you can see it . (the trinity chain guide )

Old 08-12-2003, 11:03 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the info buddy! One more question... It looks like you have stainless steel nuts and bolts. Did you get them as a kit from eBay or some shop, or did you piece them together on your own? Nice looking bike. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2003, 09:21 AM
Pro Rider

most of the bolts on mine are chromed , i got most of the from suzuki also . the others i had plated . some of them are stainless . i got then at westlakes hardware store in their bulk nut and bolt section , THANKS FOR THE COMP !!