Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

stupid people

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2003, 05:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stupid people

My dad just got the ATVA news thing in the mail, on the front page Its titled "Rollbars and seatbelts required for ATV's??" then the opening paragraph says "How would you feel if the only ATV you could buy had seatbelts, rollbars, govners to limit speed, and a maximum displacement of 399cc???" Now i dont mean to nit pick but that has to be the stupidest thing i have ever heard. who ever suggested seatbelts and rollbars clearly has never ridden an ATV, how the hell are you supposed to shift your body weight when your strapped to the friggen seat?!?!? Those little pencil pushing pansy @$$ mamma's boys really should stay out of our sport befor their new "safty rules" kill someone. Oh ya, and they want to bann everything thats ninty CC's or less. My brother is 6 and rides a scrambler 90 and could probly hit 3 doubles in the time it would take those half witted punks to figure out how to start an ATV. Closest thing they have ever came to an all terrian vehicle is their ford excursion which gets like an quarter of what we get to the gallon. my solution to this problem: both the EPA and the CPSC can take a steeming p!$$ on a power line, though i'm not sure i want to waste that much electricity..........my thanks to the ATVA for their efforts in this.

Old 08-24-2003, 05:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default stupid people

Yeah and the roll bar makes it top heavy so you can flip it easier. Great idea. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2003, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default stupid people

You gotta think, these are probably the same desk jockeys that want motorcycle helmet laws passed in every state, and their only argument for it is that bike racers where helmet, so everyone who rides should. Race CAR drivers wear helmets, too, but imagine how hard it would be to pass that law. Every congressman that voted to wear helmets when driving a car would soon be divorced from their beauty shop perm froed wife who wouldn't want to mess up her hair. But they're voted in by the majority, which tells you something about most people. THEY'RE ALL F***ING IDIOTS. He!! half the nation voted for Al Gore. So at least 50% of the U.S. is ignorant. Yeah, let's put someone in office who thinks he saved the freaking rainforests and stopped the depletion of the ozone layer, because he did a public service announcement that like ten people watched. This country is full of crackheads that really need to do us all a favor and either go into rehab and quit or OD and die.

Old 08-24-2003, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default stupid people

pollititions suck but thats ok because my grandfather says we are going to have a revolution, we're gunna shoot the b@$terds. lol, my grampa dont like people telling him what to do either

Old 08-24-2003, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider
Default stupid people

Get involved ARRA

Old 08-24-2003, 07:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default stupid people

Relax kid, that flyer did its job which was to flare up your emotions. Look at who it's from, probably an organization that promotes ATV's and they throw a little scare stuff out there to try and get you involved. It's just like an NRA flyer that says they're trying to ban all your guns, or pro-choicer stuff that says the Republicans are outlawing all abortions, etc. Yes there are people who want those wacky things but none of it will ever get through.

Old 08-24-2003, 07:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default stupid people

Originally posted by: ShadyRascal
Relax kid, that flyer did its job which was to flare up your emotions. Look at who it's from, probably an organization that promotes ATV's and they throw a little scare stuff out there to try and get you involved. It's just like an NRA flyer that says they're trying to ban all your guns, or pro-choicer stuff that says the Republicans are outlawing all abortions, etc. Yes there are people who want those wacky things but none of it will ever get through.
I'm sure words to that effect were said prior to the banning of 3-wheelers....

It's our battle to lose.....again.

And he said it was from the ATVA..."probably an organization that promotes ATV's..." Sometimes I wonder if they are promoters.....

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2003, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default stupid people

The point I was making is that roll bars, 90cc limit, seat belts on atvs is totally absurd and thrown out as red meat. Yeah, there are people who want our atvs gone, but this is stuff that is outside the argument. There is an American Communist Party too, but they won't get anywhere.

Old 08-24-2003, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider
Default stupid people

they are friggin retarded, what happens when you flip in water or something, what are you going to do jump with a roll cage over while your strapped in a seat belt, come on dont bullsh** me. those people need to go jump of a bridge before i throw them off. what idiots!

Old 08-25-2003, 12:23 AM
Pro Rider
Default stupid people

if they want my guns, they can have 'em.........slugs first. I dont much care for authority figures, ask my principal............

Quick Reply: stupid people